one last suggestion =)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one last suggestion =)

can we plz do away with horns in world chat? just as conversations get good i usually run out and im pretty sure other ppl do as well .. would make the game a lil more friendly.. or you could just included it in vip services where we can talk in world with out horns.

I understand the want to remove horns, I really do. But if we do then you would also be forced to see spam 24/7 from the people who decide to do so. And without 24/7 in game surveillance we could not control this at all.

Comment

Understand the need for horns to prevent world chat spams... However, i do agree that VIP should at least have unlimited attempts @ World Chat.

Comment

What kind of spammers we talking about here?
        1.The kind that get on the game to spam another game?
        2.The kind that get on an Spam "Free Gold".
        3.Some one that is a player and is repeating them selves multi times?
        Please specify this.Cause there are many ways around it and very easy to Code/Fix.

Comment

good quesrtions darkness i have played other fames that has doen away wit the horns it is pretty much a simple code fix to block most the spam.

Comment

I would rather not see guilds spaming for recruitment. Seen it enough as is. Having them have a set amount of times is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
              I understand the want to remove horns, I really do. But if we do then you would also be forced to see spam 24/7 from the people who decide to do so. And without 24/7 in game surveillance we could not control this at all.
              The only "spam" I see in every server almost every minute is the damned "Announcements". The problem isn't coming from us, the players, its coming from the system itself! We can't type more than a certain amount in chat, but those spamming announcements cover up at least 4 users worth of characters, plus it happens EVERYWHERE. Turn off the announcements & restrict them to the "system" tab, an we obviously know what to do because of the game's uncontrollable tutorial (remember that it force feeds us the info on how to play & what certain things do in the game, the announcements are just acting "bible pushers").
              Seriously, turn off announcements or at least restrict them to just the "system" tab of chat, if we want to know THEN we will go there!
              Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
                Horns are important
                Reduction of spam

Gyrannon
                The reason u see soo much of announcement and less of people spam is because of the horns
                since we can't see people spam we are seeing the next annoying thing the system

i agree of restrict of announcement option
                it would be nice to add that option on the settings tab
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                X