Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

unfair hot event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair hot event

ty wartune for not have putted the usual 2 days after 1 event with tokens exchange, ty wartune to have removed the main event 2 days before new main event...

wartune if you'll put back for 2 days the last main event you'll see the my fury: i'll bring here all players that have lost the rewards from exchange.

i play since 1st march 2013 and is THE FIRST TIME that i lose the main event.

not reply i should use before cuz if i had luck i could manage mine tokens in another mode. so i wait the we not receive tokens from events for go to exchange. and last time not was been so.

wartune, many cashers have left few days ago and soon after patch and this unfair system in hot event will do lose another players (maybe also me. i'm really angry for a mistake your)
    every hero has his hamster!

All I gotta say is..

Click image for larger version

Name:	mFF9xuY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1704602

Comment

U presumed U lose

That's why information is power

Some will even use torture to squeeze out information

Search the forum...... mentors even post warning to use event tokens

And the event end timing is there ( time counter ) for that purpose to ask u to use ur own judgement

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
        ty wartune for not have putted the usual 2 days after 1 event with tokens exchange, ty wartune to have removed the main event 2 days before new main event...

wartune if you'll put back for 2 days the last main event you'll see the my fury: i'll bring here all players that have lost the rewards from exchange.

not reply i should use before cuz if i had luck i could manage mine tokens in another mode. so i wait the we not receive tokens from events for go to exchange. and last time not was been so.

wartune, many cashers have left few days ago and soon after patch and this unfair system in hot event will do lose another players (maybe also me. i'm really angry for a mistake your)
        Hello.
        I am sorry for your loss,but the event duration is posted within the events since they come out,and you can see that countdown for the full duration of the event.
        Their duration is also posted in the News & Events section when they get announced.
        From what I am aware of,events don't HAVE to follow a certain pattern,but in any case,their activity period is always announced and tracked in-game also.
        Have a nice day.

Comment

you have understood nothing of that i've told:

problem not is my (at least not so high) , but of wartune. wartune put always 2 days of not tokens for exchange in time. this time no. wartune put always 2 days for use tokens when we receive a mantenance and a new main quest. this time no!

wartune have done so for 1 year and half , so i not have wrong and i'm not the only old playr that have seen this strange thing. but till now i'm the only that have lost all. anyway also they have seen wartune not have done like usual.

this mean that we need an extension of 2 days for last main quest and is also strange that with this long maintenance not have give to we a fix for this and neither a compensation... . this mean that i've right that they have completelly ignored the his problems.

sincerelly play with a game unfair and that i play also 1 year and half not sound a bit strange to you ? no? true, i should check (i never do it because is completelly useless buy things before if with luck we can get many things for exchange and that we can also change ideas on what exchange. and ofen i've changed ideas thank luck in drop.

btw is completelly useless check the events on forum (should be in game :S) and the last 6 times that i've checked it the thread was been changed always and also some events not was neither showed.

not you try to protect that have only done his mistakes and you try to lie that all we know like is gone this last event . see the cooldown is completelly useless when always we had 2 days in more after last last token event and see many times when end the events are really annoying. to end if i check too i forgot when end it . so, i'll send also a ticket for a bad work of wartune and if wartune will continue to ignore the fair play he'll lose a lot of old players and i would see how many server will close. wartune survive only with who play to many time and not who play few time (also cashing but is anyway few time).

Comment

Mentor_Alex is right. The duration is listed with the event. Hot Events tells you when the event ends.

The 2 day thing was never an absolute thing. This wasn't even the first time without a 2 day buffer.

Sorry for you, but this isn't R2's fault. The event expiration is clearly posted in-game and out of game.

Comment

Great Job R2 & KABAM for FUBARing the game AGAIN...u are *** superstars of idiocy.

Comment

Reading is fundamental....
                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                  Reading is fundamental....
                  English is fundamental for the TS
                  IGN: Kill Me
                  S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

this kinda was the intention from the start, however during the end of the event they added another bounty quest event which would last till the end. Probably to extend some event till the patch.

This is still your fault. r2 didnt shorten the event time, event time was announced long time before. they just wanted to add 1 event till the patch.

Comment

i know this is my fault but thank to r2. not me like who lie!

wartune not have done like usual so i've wrong + wartune not have done 2 days in more. so who have the bigger fault me? why you play then if you not understand what is right or not?

i know is my fault! you not should show to me this but show to wartune that have bringed ppl to wrong! i've opened a trhead for this .

and who continue to spam "wwartune have right" is only spam and no more. wartune do like he want and this bring players to left the game (over for lag, bugs and other things) .

at least that have a fair play when he wrong (also partially wrong). is so damn hard tell sorry we have wrong and we'll fix it ?

wartune not gain to fix this and so we'll never do it. so i'll never spend the money on this game. he gain so euros from me? or for who was hacked and wartune not have any fair play?

if wartune continue to ignore these little things (and this is really so small....) the problems will become only big. but i not should do learn to you these things. you should already say it. in fact in my server many have left only for guilt of r2 or wartune. not is the 1st time that happens this.

Comment

i know this is my fault but thank to r2. not me like who lie!

wartune not have done like usual so i've wrong + wartune not have done 2 days in more. so who have the bigger fault me? why you play then if you not understand what is right or not?

i know is my fault! you not should show to me this but show to wartune that have bringed ppl to wrong! i've opened a trhead for this .

and who continue to spam "wwartune have right" is only spam and no more. wartune do like he want and this bring players to left the game (over for lag, bugs and other things) .

at least that have a fair play when he wrong (also partially wrong). is so damn hard tell sorry we have wrong and we'll fix it ?

wartune not gain to fix this and so we'll never do it. so i'll never spend the money on this game. he gain so euros from me? or for who was hacked and wartune not have any fair play?

if wartune continue to ignore these little things (and this is really so small....) the problems will become only big. but i not should do learn to you these things. you should already say it. in fact in my server many have left only for guilt of r2 or wartune. not is the 1st time that happens this.
                        I dont like r2 at all and i am bashing the company and their pet forum monkeys any time when they are wrong.

But now its only yours fault. How much clearer should it be than a big timer with time left?
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

in wrong and at fault and RAGES

I am confuse

who is unfair now ?

is this a thread the topic starter starts to complains about himself ?

Comment

You just went full Cupcake , man! I don't like r2games at all, but this time isn't their fault
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-03-2015, 02:48 PM.
                            Server: Kabam 17
                            Player name: Dwarf
                            Player level: 80
                            Player class: Knight
                            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                            Battle rating: 615k
                            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

.... but you play at this game? if they change method is also them problems. i never check the time cuz is useless and i collect all events before go to sleep and the main event we have always 2 days extra after last event with event tokens.

reply only to this question:

we got 2 days extra? no? then THEY HAVE BRINGED WE TO WRONG!!!!!!!

who bring people to wrong = they have done all well?? but you stay joking? i slam you and you kill me. who have wrong ? only who have killed or also who have created this situation? and this is the same thing but in another situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X