vip wheel for everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip wheel for everyone

hey r2 how about a event for a few days that allows everyone to spin the vip wheel.i have many tokens collected sitting in my vault. As a non vip i sure would love to get a few of the items that every vip crys and whines about getting.they look pretty awesome to me
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

thats stupid cos vips paid for a service that is exclusive to them , allowing others a chance to use it as well , just gonna cause ppl to leave or quit their vip subscription

Comment

who cares if they let everyone do it for a few days all the vips do is complain about what they get from the wheel anyways maybe if they let everyone do it for 3 days they may learn not to take everything for granted they let everyone do it for a few hours in the beginning anyways
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

meh, i just want vip tokens worth more gold when i throw them away
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

vip wheel is useless
          Server: 64 Permbridge
          IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
          Job: SpellWeaver
          Guild: Eminence

Comment

i would love to have some of those items players get from that wheel and say they are useless.
            Last edited by lance137; 10-23-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

unfortunately you cant get those items

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
                unfortunately you cant get those items
                Well, you can actually. I know a few players that got lvl 6 gems so far. Of course, by the level of those gems, it has a VERY LOW drop rate chance, just like finding a purple piece of gear in the chests in the wilds.
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

well this VIP Wheel is useless... so even if r2games release it for non-vip, i dont really care LOLS.

The best item i gotten so far is probably 1x Lv5 Luck Stone? or Insignia Seed (before Day 5) or... Lv2 Gem Box etc?

Comment

most of the time i get low to mid level seeds. which you can buy in the farm shop!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                      Well, you can actually. I know a few players that got lvl 6 gems so far. Of course, by the level of those gems, it has a VERY LOW drop rate chance, just like finding a purple piece of gear in the chests in the wilds.
                      bigblete im wishing to have those gems 200+ patk? pdef? impossible...

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                        i would love to have some of those items players get from that wheel and say they are useless.
                        I am a VIP and the items you CAN get on the wheel is completely different from the items you DO get on the wheel. Sure, there are lv 5 or lv 7 gems and lv 4 or 5 gem boxes and voucher and insignia plants etc.... doesn't mean you'll get them. If you have a 6k daru or 6k gold or 300 kyanite plant on that VIP wheel, or a lv 1-3 potion, then that's what you'll get. You can predict what you'll get every single time.... I haven't seen anyone on Duskin Arena server get anything good from that wheel yet. I've got lucky once and got a 150 insignia plant.... after nearly a month of VIP and spinning the wheel every 4-5 days since it takes like 36 vip tokens to spin it all 8 times in a row {which supposedly gives you better odds to get something good but all you get is the 8 crappiest items**.

Comment

vip wheel only for trow our vip token,the item drop is always junk see this
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	474.1 KB
ID:	1663863
                          the spining always stop in junk side,far away from good item
                          Beny Knight :eek: S.77 :D

Comment

I occasionally get seeds but not often. I always look for the 500k and rest will be single shadow crystals, level 5 luck stone, HP medium or low HP pot, single soul crystals, 20k, 60k, 5x skeleton key but never anything better than that. The Solarnite is cool when I get that but I get it drop on the seeds about 30%-50%.

And allowing non-vips a chance to spin once every few days is stupid, cause VIPs only can once every few days to stack up 36 tokens.

Comment

haha you guys make me laugh^^
                              don't expect the higher lvl gems, so aim for the 500k gold and the skeleton keys.
                              Vips can spin the wheel once every 3 days, and after a monday usually aswell.
                              500k and 5 keys every 3 days is not bad lol
                              ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                              My pathetic youtube channel
                              -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Working...
                              X