No announcement yet.

vip wheel for everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it should only be exclusive to vip. the wheel is one of the few features that we vip get, it would be unfair to give it to free players too

Comment

I enjoy getting the 500k to put towards contribution and astrals tbh...
      Archer | (s52) Sage Hall | RAGE

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
        vip wheel is useless
        ^
        lmao , useless and u still spin it , dont lies im sure u do if ur vip ... free 500k gold and skeleton key , to me its useful
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

What do you get if the wheel doesnt have the 500k gold or 5 skeleton keys? What would you get instead?

Comment

That's the big secret. Noone knows it because noone spins the wheel if there's no 500k non it :P

Comment

Originally posted by S4_keyu View Post
              What do you get if the wheel doesnt have the 500k gold or 5 skeleton keys? What would you get instead?
              I dun see how you can miss 20k, 60k and 500k ...
              Thats 580k every 3days, not mentioning those skele keys, whip soul crystal etc..
              Still, a good grab tho~cheers

Comment

Originally posted by S4_keyu View Post
                You can refresh the wheel until you get something you want.

Personally I refresh the wheel continuously until there are none of the following:

20k gold
                20k daru
                Level 3 Luck Stones
                Minor Health Pack
                Level 4 Luck Stones (sometimes)

Also, I make sure there is 500k gold on it, and I have NEVER NOT gotten the 500k. Also, shadow crystals are nice when you start need 24 per day. Finally, refresh until you have three separate things of mount training whips on it (and ignore the stacks of 5 whips, while you CAN get them sometime [I have three times total], it is unlikely. Instead focus on the 1 and 2 training whip stacks).

Comment

Working...
                X