Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

damn it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
    Yes saw that, but until it's posted in the Official r2games forum (or hot events in game), it's not final. As I've said, a few posts have already been deleted.
    Do you get paid for being a mentor?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ancev View Post
      Do you get paid for being a mentor?
      XD thanks for making my day start off well
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Nope, it's true. Same exists in CN servers, from events and Mystery Shop where you can $$$ for blue evolved sylphs (tho I think CN has chance at FREE evolve blue)
        Mm i guess, just weird for a refined astral to be blue, but CN is a crazy place i guess (Game Wise)
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Mm i guess, just weird for a refined astral to be blue, but CN is a crazy place i guess (Game Wise)
          Same as white hades/apollo like the other guy said, don't need logic to make money...

          Comment


          • #20
            Your reputation on this post is Negative.
            Comments on this Post
            even if they do, don't become one, the game doesn't need your crappy attitude
            TY WTT?
            I don't get it. Why don't I want to become a mentor if I get payed to say : "Sorry, but I really don't know anything. Make sure to read the forum though."
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

            Comment


            • #21
              &quot;rumored hoof event&quot;

              i say rumored cuz as the mentors always say "its only official when in the news and events" BUT.... hahahaha ha! to all of you who laughed at me saying hoof event isnt gonna come cuz its lv 80 only, whos laughing now!!?? now i will eat a slice of pizza and drink my, i told you so soda
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                i say rumored cuz as the mentors always say "its only official when in the news and events" BUT.... hahahaha ha! to all of you who laughed at me saying hoof event isnt gonna come cuz its lv 80 only, whos laughing now!!?? now i will eat a slice of pizza and drink my, i told you so soda

                i used all my hoofs because i was low very low on space
                im gonna cry in the corner, and blame you tigerbill445
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                Comment


                • #23
                  I took Hoofs from the last event exchange day b4 yesterday and used them all But seeing as I`m not lvl 80 yet there isn`t really any way for me to collect or save that many so I can Live with spending 200 outside an event........I just know to save any more I get now in the future xD

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                    Yes saw that, but until it's posted in the Official r2games forum (or hot events in game), it's not final. As I've said, a few posts have already been deleted.
                    ok so please tell me why we have new events but it is not yet posted in the "Official" forum yet???????
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      ok so please tell me why we have new events but it is not yet posted in the "Official" forum yet???????
                      I've been yelling at the gms for a few hours already, telling them to get off their backsides and post it already... I have no clue what's keeping them.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                      On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        I've been yelling at the gms for a few hours already, telling them to get off their backsides and post it already... I have no clue what's keeping them.

                        wait they are actual people?
                        i just assumed they were some lesser life form, like a monkey
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                        Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          I've been yelling at the gms for a few hours already, telling them to get off their backsides and post it already... I have no clue what's keeping them.
                          Well a little info from you would have been nice if you knew well in advance Esme but keep on yelling at them, they need to do their job right
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            wait they are actual people?
                            i just assumed they were some lesser life form, like a monkey
                            Hamsters was my bet, monkeys are pretty smart

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                              Well a little info from you would have been nice if you knew well in advance Esme but keep on yelling at them, they need to do their job right
                              I do not know anything in advance. I found out about the new events because of this thread, and that's when I started yelling.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                              On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                wait they are actual people?
                                i just assumed they were some lesser life form, like a monkey
                                *Glares at Hobo*

                                Excaauuussseee Me?


                                And on topic, I'm with you OP. Didn't expect an event would be coming this soon so I spent all of mine when HoF was announced and kept spending. I think I can maybe make 20 claims of the event with what I have. Oh well ... live and learn ...
                                Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 12-10-2014, 10:57 AM.
                                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

                                Retired, but still lurking forums.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X