damn it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I do not know anything in advance. I found out about the new events because of this thread, and that's when I started yelling.
    aww well thanks for the yelling since the events are now up
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

i made a post like this about mount hoofs and it was removed
      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Your reputation on this post is Negative.
        that's the 2nd reference i Have seen to real-number reputation scores, but i did not know I could see a number or anything (other than the green bars and their rank-motto). Where can I see it?
        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
          that's the 2nd reference i Have seen to real-number reputation scores, but i did not know I could see a number or anything (other than the green bars and their rank-motto). Where can I see it?
          Settings up top right

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            Your reputation on this post is Negative.
            Comments on this Post
            even if they do, don't become one, the game doesn't need your crappy attitude
            TY WTT?
            I don't get it. Why don't I want to become a mentor if I get payed to say : "Sorry, but I really don't know anything. Make sure to read the forum though."
            welcome to the club, some mentor abused their privilege to downrep people with -7 points. got myself many times.
            if the mentors has normal reputation, im sure 90% of them are in the red category, thus cant downrep people.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              welcome to the club, some mentor abused their privilege to downrep people with -7 points. got myself many times.
              if the mentors has normal reputation, im sure 90% of them are in the red category, thus cant downrep people.
              So, I got a -7 in a post in which I was saying this company is bad and the comment in it was "then quit?". So, a mentor told me to quit, is that what you're saying?
              Last edited by Eskendal; 12-10-2014, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Remember...
                They get paid to protect r2 (LOL)

Comment

1 bar cant downrep us either
                  james tried to on his new acct it just showed up grey
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                    i made a post like this about mount hoofs and it was removed
                    It's merged with this thread... Post #21.

Mentors do not have their rep rigged. They started out with the same number as everyone else. And none of them are in red. So they're doing better than you think.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      It's merged with this thread... Post #21.

Mentors do not have their rep rigged. They started out with the same number as everyone else. And none of them are in red. So they're doing better than you think.
                      but i can make them red right?

what happens if we get them red are they out of the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

Well, an admin has the ability to see who repped who and on what post they've repped it for, so at their discretion they can see whether the neg is valid or not and remove it or fire them, depending on if rogue mentor/mod or not.

Wouldn't be that easy to get rid of someone.

Comment

If you have a good reason to downvote them, then that's your decision to make.
                          and lol ^_^ I don't think they'll have to fear for their position.. But I wouldn't be surprised if we have to have a conversation with them on why they are in the red and what can be done to improve it.
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Well, an admin has the ability to see who repped who and on what post they've repped it for, so at their discretion they can see whether the neg is valid or not and remove it or fire them, depending on if rogue mentor/mod or not.

Wouldn't be that easy to get rid of someone.

that sounds pretty cool
                            now i wanna be a mentor
                            mecha rogue mentor hobo X

Comment

that sounds pretty cool
                              now i wanna be a mentor
                              It happens lol, I've been admin/mod/tech/etc on various forums over the years and it's not uncommon for one person to get into a hissy fit and try to cause some damage, I guess here it isn't too bad since mentors are powerless, other than drilling a hole in your skull telling you to check news & events when there's nothing there.... but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

that sounds pretty cool
                                now i wanna be a mentor
                                There is a very lovely mentor recruitment thread in the... News & Events section...

*runs and hides*

Comment

Working...
                                X