Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

thoughts on the patch so far?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of the better patches if not the best one we've seen yet.
    • The rewards from dimensional war are amazing and will allow most players to gain orange sylphs very quickly
    • I like the 2nd security, being able to lock all my stuff just adds another layer of protection to the game.
    • I also enjoy the new sylph arena's ~ even if I lose, I still get lots of points so as long as I stay on task and do my 10 matches per day, I'm guaranteed pretty nice rewards at the end of the week.

Only thing to decide now is what 3 sylph i want to level up for the future sylph team/troops team

Comment

• Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
      This is one of the better patches if not the best one we've seen yet.
      • The rewards from dimensional war are amazing and will allow most players to gain orange sylphs very quickly
      • I like the 2nd security, being able to lock all my stuff just adds another layer of protection to the game.
      • I also enjoy the new sylph arena's ~ even if I lose, I still get lots of points so as long as I stay on task and do my 10 matches per day, I'm guaranteed pretty nice rewards at the end of the week.

Only thing to decide now is what 3 sylph i want to level up for the future sylph team/troops team
      don't agree with orange sylph part, yes dimension give mahra, but not that a lot
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        don't agree with orange sylph part, yes dimension give mahra, but not that a lot
        Yeah, it will still take time but you get much more now then before the patch for free. Don't forget the jewel hunt also gives mahra. You can get alot more if you spend on both these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          Well with just basic dimension I'm guaranteed around 370-400 mahra monthly, add to it jewel hunt, heaven horns and by some miracle events.... orange sylph is possible, fast, well that no, but with time sure enough.

Not to mention higher level dimensions give even higher rewards when you clear = more mahra per day and more days to get mahra

Comment

• what do you guys think is best? try to get 1 sylph gold first, then other two arena sylph purple, or get three purple then make primary gold.... i know gold sylph is important for the next sylph upgrades that are coming
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
              what do you guys think is best? try to get 1 sylph gold first, then other two arena sylph purple, or get three purple then make primary gold.... i know gold sylph is important for the next sylph upgrades that are coming
              I have one strong sylph (56k) and 2 weaker sylph (20-25k) a sylph like hades/medusa even when much weaker ~45-50k br can beat my whole team in sylph arena.

Frankly it seems more profitable to have 3 decent sylphs (unless you can max out a hades evolve, in which case gg)

Comment

well lots of free bound balens in dimension hope you get lucky

i've already spent 3k balens
                on trying to get 1 skill
                it keeps deleting 1 of the 2 i actually want though
                its total **
                thunder strike for jupiters
                jupiters for thunder strike
                thunder strike for delphic
                delphic for thunder strike
                thunders trike for delphic

its just a never ending ********** cycle
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  i've already spent 3k balens
                  on trying to get 1 skill
                  it keeps deleting 1 of the 2 i actually want though
                  its total **
                  thunder strike for jupiters
                  jupiters for thunder strike
                  thunder strike for delphic
                  thunders trike for delphic

its just a never ending ********** cycle
                  is it removing the skill from the same skill slot, for example slot #3

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    I have one strong sylph (56k) and 2 weaker sylph (20-25k) a sylph like hades/medusa even when much weaker ~45-50k br can beat my whole team in sylph arena.

Frankly it seems more profitable to have 3 decent sylphs (unless you can max out a hades evolve, in which case gg)
                    i see and i guess the mahra it takes to get one gold would do more work if used on two lower quality sylphs

Comment

is it removing the skill from the same skill slot, for example slot #3

nope i was moving sylphs skills around to avoid that
                      clearly wasnt working
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        nope i was moving sylphs skills around to avoid that
                        clearly wasnt working
                        that sux, well im waorking on a medusa.... lost its delphic... was trying to get that lament skill annnnd it opened a akill slot for free(ultra rare to happen)... which was bad because i dont have a 30% chance in my favour :/ anymore so it has 4 skills annnnnd i still need the delphic, steal and whispering wind, not keeping my hopes up tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Well with just basic dimension I'm guaranteed around 370-400 mahra monthly, add to it jewel hunt, heaven horns and by some miracle events.... orange sylph is possible, fast, well that no, but with time sure enough.

Not to mention higher level dimensions give even higher rewards when you clear = more mahra per day and more days to get mahra
                          got all 5 towers on my first dimens and cleared it 51%. now i got a 2nd basic dimension(water ) and an intermediate wind dimension. should i continue working on my first whos 51% done, or leave it alone and start working on the 2 new ones? are the rewards worth to keep working until i get it 100% done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            got all 5 towers on my first dimens and cleared it 51%. now i got a 2nd basic dimension(water ) and an intermediate wind dimension. should i continue working on my first whos 51% done, or leave it alone and start working on the 2 new ones? are the rewards worth to keep working until i get it 100% done?
                            How do you get to 100%? Do you have to collect all rewards and kill all guardians?

I would think finish one then move on to the next. Even in a basic dimension, the rewards are pretty good.

Comment

• im not really sure what the clearing does and if you have to clear with 100%.

I think clearing 100% must seen a tiles of every floor, not the rewards and guardians.

we get more daily rewards at higher level? today i got only 1 pack or sth while i was already able to go to lv 2

edit: for some reason it was a bug or i misunderstood, to get lv 2 rewards you must have beaten the lv 2 guardian?
                              I see now i get 3 packs a day starting tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                                im not really sure what the clearing does and if you have to clear with 100%.

I think clearing 100% must seen a tiles of every floor, not the rewards and guardians.

we get more daily rewards at higher level? today i got only 1 pack or sth while i was already able to go to lv 2
                                you get one pack for every main guardian killed
                                if you kill all 5 you also get chest (10 mahra/seps + some other stuff)

Comment

Working...
                                X