No announcement yet.

thoughts on the patch so far?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + to the topic @26 days login you get a new Basic Dimension chest, so even if you need to wait a while... eventually you'll have something to work on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      + to the topic @26 days login you get a new Basic Dimension chest, so even if you need to wait a while... eventually you'll have something to work on.

oh i didnt know that

and just for the record i wasnt attacking you
      i was trying to attack that bich who stole my fire
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        oh i didnt know that

and just for the record i wasnt attacking you
        i was trying to attack that bich who stole my fire
        I was chasing down the other guy that had fire ;_; but stupid game cache was fookd so all I could see was grey cupcakes + she's my guildie lol that took your fire hehe

and yeah, free chest is nice (tho Idk what they replaced for it.. if anything in login rewardS)

Comment

no clue at all
          but i wouldn't recommend opening 3 unless you already have 2 previously completed
          which i highly doubt anyone has at this point
          well i do have 2 basic dimension completed since today (if by completed you mean only occupying the 5 lvls, and not farming all chests/guardians) and well as my vip was just about to be over i did open a third one and it seems to be perfectly active even though i lost vip status now. I already occupied the 1st lvl and now it says daily income: basic dimension ressource pack +11, i have the res def bonus as well so it seems to work.

now the real question is to know if its working as intended or not...if a mod/admin could give us some input about it please.

Comment

• I don't know if it was posted already but this is a screenshot that show what the intermediate chest you receive daily after the completion of an Intermediate Dimension is :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	677.2 KB
ID:	1704848
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
              I don't know if it was posted already but this is a screenshot that show what the intermediate chest you receive daily after the completion of an Intermediate Dimension is :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118697[/ATTACH]
              So the amount of mahra and sepeclrum is the same as the basic dimension rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                So the amount of mahra and sepeclrum is the same as the basic dimension rewards.
                it is
                but you get it for longer
                and there is a chance to get an intermediate chest
                that can give the advanced chest
                that can give the expert chest
                expert dimensions give 30 mahra/seps

you can see where im getting at right?

Comment

it is
                  but you get it for longer
                  and there is a chance to get an intermediate chest
                  that can give the advanced chest
                  that can give the expert chest
                  expert dimensions give 30 mahra/seps

you can see where im getting at right?
                  Only if you can clear it in 6 days or less, who knows maybe times it will take longer to clear in you are unlucky.

So the advanced dimension gives 10 mahra and sepulcrum as well?

Comment

• advanced gives 20 of each mahra and sepulcrum per day. expert gives 30 each

Comment

• Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                      I don't know if it was posted already but this is a screenshot that show what the intermediate chest you receive daily after the completion of an Intermediate Dimension is :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118697[/ATTACH]
                      but at least you get tear shards and more sylph equipment refine things?? and hobbo said the packs give 2 mahra instead of 1 but i say its still worth it since you can possibly get and adv chest
                      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• int life is 15 days right?? i forgot lol and too lazy to go back through the pages :/
                        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                          int life is 15 days right?? i forgot lol and too lazy to go back through the pages :/

yeah
                          15 days
                          and int pack gives 2 mahra
                          so you will be getting 10 of those daily instead of the 1 daily from basic

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            Only if you can clear it in 6 days or less, who knows maybe times it will take longer to clear in you are unlucky.

So the advanced dimension gives 10 mahra and sepulcrum as well?
                            yeah you need luck to, and for me its invisible had to celar half a lv to find the damn tree and portal

Comment

the quest for SFT is to get 2 kills
                              you cant terrorize lower levels without completing the quest
                              to "terrorize" you would be attacking over and over
                              and if they did that they would be completing the quest which they clearly dont wanna do
                              Well I play with 2 toons, a lvl47 mage and a lvl72 archer...so I know the quest quite well, cuz guess what - I did it with my archer just right after the update.
                              And just in case you did not get the system about quests: You have them open, then you fulfill them and they light up in green colour in your quest bar, BUT - and now comes the clue - you do NOT automatically receive the reward!!! For this you ACTIVELY have to click on "collect reward" and THEN you get the reward, in this case access to sacred fire temple.
                              If you do NOT collect the quest reward, you will NOT be able to enter the sacred fire temple!!!!

Next time please consider this before you write your answer, specially if it sounds as if you are talking to a Cupcake . Thanks so far.

And there are several people, who do attack several smaller players at several battlegrounds, and they return.
                              Some of them clearly visible paypallers/ VIP players, who obviously do this to reach a certain rank without the need to fight against people of their own level.
                              As I said I play on Kabam4, those things happen most frequently at the later BG (same time with world boss or after it).

I am gonna make a list with names and server, which I will send in a ticket then, expecting punishments for those people.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-03-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Expecting punishments? roflmao

Get real. People have camped BG's for honor from the very beginning. Most of the ones doing it now for the fast cheap honor gains have paid their time enduring the same sort of thing. Get over it.
                                Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Working...
                                X