Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

thoughts on the patch so far?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flammentanz View Post
    Well I play with 2 toons, a lvl47 mage and a lvl72 archer...so I know the quest quite well, cuz guess what - I did it with my archer just right after the update.
    And just in case you did not get the system about quests: You have them open, then you fulfill them and they light up in green colour in your quest bar, BUT - and now comes the clue - you do NOT automatically receive the reward!!! For this you ACTIVELY have to click on "collect reward" and THEN you get the reward, in this case access to sacred fire temple.
    If you do NOT collect the quest reward, you will NOT be able to enter the sacred fire temple!!!!
    Next time please consider this before you write your answer, specially if it sounds as if you are talking to a Cupcake . Thanks so far.

And there are several people, who do attack several smaller players at several battlegrounds, and they return.
    Some of them clearly visible paypallers/ VIP players, who obviously do this to reach a certain rank without the need to fight against people of their own level.
    As I said I play on Kabam4, those things happen most frequently at the later BG (same time with world boss or after it).

I am gonna make a list with names and server, which I will send in a ticket then, expecting punishments for those people.

first of all the word you used "Cupcake " is very ******* offensive to me considering some people (me) have family members with mental disabilities, so don't use that again
    and 2nd of all this was already cleared up if you would bother to read
    and people camp all the time
    i guarantee some of the level 50 campers are stronger than some of the level 80s
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-03-2015, 02:47 PM.
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Brutal_Hobo, you should get the diffrence between "talking to" and "talking like"....dr. google could help you. After that you should read my comment again. So far finished for me.

Campers I've seen up to level 50 have around 70k br - 100k br. Who doesn't reach this with level 80 definitely did something wrong.

R218890822, in this game you are either camper, casher or noob.
      I am neither casher nor noob (lvl47 with 70k br without cashing seems to be quite good for my level group) but the level cap at battlegrounds has good reasons.
      I think it is absolutely clear to everyone that even the heaviest casher on lvl40-49 has no chance against a "normal built" lvl70+ player...
      Campers in the common sense are people, who stay at their level group until they reached what other people reach by cashing.
      Nothing bad about it so far if you have the patience to stay so long at same level.
      But people who on purpose enter lowlevel battlegrounds, they are no campers.
      Those people are game feature abusers to avoid the given level cap at battlegrounds.

Also most "powerful players" of my level group (not all of them) have the respect to let people out of their base, they let even the "worst noob" (example: player lvl40+ with less than 25k br) get a cart before they kill them. Like this they give everyone a chance to do something and make them return to bg.
      Killing people at their spawn just has one result: they enter for daily, then they leave.
      If you keep a little look at the screenshots below, you will see that those people lvl70+ who should be on sacred fire temple have nothing better to do than camping at the low level spawn killing everyone exiting.
      I have nothing against campers or cashers or noobs. Everyone shall do what he or she desires. But abusing a new game feature to destroy (and in this case absolutely destroy) any possibility for people of my level group to play proper battlegrounds like should be, this should be forbidden or blocked.

To underline how urgently there has to be done something here the data from my last bg with lvl47 Chara:
      Nickname Server Level Kills in total
      OmegaSupreme R2Games 141 80 16
      Fulgurite R2Games 34 80 19
      nanonek Kabam 16 73 24
      GreenSad R2Games 521 70 14
      Blitz@ R2Games 521 70 9

There are two pictures, one made during the BG where you can see those higher levels spawnkilling, and the second one who shows the result.

Just to mention: I did not have time to check all players on their level because I joined bg quite late. Some I saw were at my level group, I just mentioned those lvl70+ that were catching my attention by being under the first of the bg list.
      Also I am quite sure it is not meant to be that there are 5 or more lvl70+ players on a lvl40-49 bg.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	890.5 KB
ID:	1704964

Name:	BG2 Forum.PNG
Size:	710.1 KB
ID:	1704965

Comment

• and i think we found the issue here

you are a level 47 camper

this clears everything up

go cry elsewhere now please

Comment

• in this game you are either camper, casher or noob.
          Campers lose tons of rewards for camping... and won't ever reach the br of a "n00b".
          Cashers cash cause for once, they want to be good at something
          n00bs level, can do everything daily, get the rewards, and still get a challenge out of the game?

This game can be played in many ways, but saying it's n00b to play and level is just plain stupid. people told me the same, when I leveled to 80 fast. I am stronger than 90% of those who slow leveled, the rest 10% are slow leveling cashers, hence why they are stronger.

Slow leveling worked 2012-mid 2013, after that, you are doing more harm than good.

Comment

• Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Campers lose tons of rewards for camping... and won't ever reach the br of a "n00b".
            Cashers cash cause for once, they want to be good at something
            n00bs level, can do everything daily, get the rewards, and still get a challenge out of the game?

This game can be played in many ways, but saying it's n00b to play and level is just plain stupid. people told me the same, when I leveled to 80 fast. I am stronger than 90% of those who slow leveled, the rest 10% are slow leveling cashers, hence why they are stronger.

Slow leveling worked 2012-mid 2013, after that, you are doing more harm than good.

no point explaining reason to a camper
            and hes clearly not camping for honor, otherwise he would be level 59 or 64
            hes camping because he cant win at a higher level

Comment

• so funnny. i ask for answers and what i get its my post deleated

Comment

• IMO, people should stay in the "camping" levels til they get the max honor rank by that level, once u get that just jump bracket and work into the next range's max honor cap, why? because DI alone gives huge returns in gold + upgrades, the longer you stay in say lv64 killing 100k ppl with your 200k br, the worse you will be once u hit the 80 cap.

Also with the limit raised to 6k/day in honor farmed, these stops or camps should really really be very brief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                  IMO, people should stay in the "camping" levels til they get the max honor rank by that level, once u get that just jump bracket and work into the next range's max honor cap, why? because DI alone gives huge returns in gold + upgrades, the longer you stay in say lv64 killing 100k ppl with your 200k br, the worse you will be once u hit the 80 cap.

Also with the limit raised to 6k/day in honor farmed, these stops or camps should really really be very brief.
                  honestly i just think its funny
                  campers are whining because bigger players are picking on them

thats exactly what they have been doing for the past few months

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    honestly i just think its funny
                    campers are whining because bigger players are picking on them

thats exactly what they have been doing for the past few months
                    I kind of miss my old camping days, now with sacred temple even the game tells me I suck:
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      I kind of miss my old camping days, now with sacred temple even the game tells me I suck:

hm idk what timezone you play
                      or what times you are on
                      but i took wraiths advice joining last 5mins
                      im usually mvp if hes not there, and get 3-4 kills
                      in the very first bg
                      i went from losing honor, i think i lost like 400+ a bg because of high br low honor players
                      to gaining around 600-800
                      lots of noobs on at that time it seems (idk why but sometimes mvp rewards glitch though)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	lava fort 1.png
Size:	556.2 KB
ID:	1704991

well i beat intermediate dimension
                        took me 4 days
                        was only a fort and sentry on level 10

Name:	DuULAmT.jpg
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	1704992

woah action shot
                        but boss has got 4 bars of health

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119070[/ATTACH]

well i beat intermediate dimension
                          took me 4 days
                          was only a fort and sentry on level 10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119071[/ATTACH]

woah action shot
                          but boss has got 4 bars of health
                          You got lucky on that map.

So how much harder is the boss in intermediate compared to basic?

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            You got lucky on that map.

So how much harder is the boss in intermediate compared to basic?

i didnt really get lucky at all
                            i had towers on the opposite sides of each other on a few maps
                            go back a few pages and you'll find some patterns to use little steps
                            the boss isnt that hard, it took out my troops
                            but i think i was low on them though

Comment

i didnt really get lucky at all
                              i had towers on the opposite sides of each other on a few maps
                              go back a few pages and you'll find some patterns to use little steps
                              the boss isnt that hard, it took out my troops
                              but i think i was low on them though
                              I seen how to move and been doing that. Got 2 dimensions cleared and working on 3rd but still no intermediate.

Would someone that is 56 with a BR of 125k have any trouble killing them?

Got a question about the dimension essence. I guess it would be wise to save them for the higher dimensions?

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                                I seen how to move and been doing that. Got 2 dimensions cleared and working on 3rd but still no intermediate.

Would someone that is 56 with a BR of 125k have any trouble killing them?

Got a question about the dimension essence. I guess it would be wise to save them for the higher dimensions?
                                You can't save them, per say. Basic essence only works on basic dimension, inter essence on inter dimension... etc

I'd only save them for elements that you need, say if you need Electro for CW/other events then you can extend the life of an electro dimension to fit more days, or if you want to pass X lvl of sky you can stock up on dimensions of that element.

Comment

Working...
                                X