Sorry monitor but your wrong as usual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry monitor but your wrong as usual

So maybe u got 3 morons who work there. Also I got my bank statements here with 7 x 99.99 since 12-1 odd seeing I wrote down each one after seeing that u guys throw a 99.99 extra a lot. So I have my bank statements! Where do I get the records of my purchase on ur end seeing that so far this month in my gmail shows 4x 99.99 orders yet 7 have gone thru or pending. Ive seen this for awhile and it goes back months 2 at a time same price. Also yes its hard to fill out but worth it if gets wartunes scamming *** reported. Also don't lock a thread just cuz you can't handle the truth out. Also a lot of people are saying same so not just me being scammed just me sick of it. They don't do every single time but do a lot . SO PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE TO SEE UR SIDE OF THE REPORTS SO I CAN MATCH WITH MY BANK. Cuz im sure warescam is not be honest here.

If you play on R2, you can find that information at www.r2games.com/user, under your Order History.

For someone who is wanting help with an issue, you're sure not being very nice about it. I'll happily leave your thread open if you're going to be even a little cooperative, instead of throwing around insults, accusations, threats all over the place.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok ill be nice . So im looking at the info on orders and may I say WOW not even close. You got to be kidding me. u got me down for stuff I didn't order and nothing matches. u got me ordering 300 and never went thru I show way more coming out then on here . Also hmm how ez is it for u to make a fake ticket and say I ordered it and I didn't? but also I use 2 accounts on this and nothing is matching up I see atleast 4 charges maybe more just in 1 account not on here... im not giving u my bank info over this so please explain how to go about proving that r2 is nothing but a scam shell company that 3 kids run.

Comment

Okay, first off- R2 is not a "scam shell" company run by 3 kids. There's at least 4 of them, tch. Second, in 3 years that I've been here, I can honestly say I've only ever seen this situation happen one other time. I have seen duplicate charges, I have had a duplicate charge myself, but never more than just one, and that's rare. It's not because of a scam, it's because computers glitch. It was taken care of in less than 24 hours, by providing proof that I was charged twice, because the system will only show one charge. For the record- R2 doesn't process payments, Playspan/UltimatePay does, regardless of the payment method. Playspan is the merchant through which we all send our money to, who forward it on to R2. R2 releases the ingame stuff once the payment is received. It's all done with an automatic system. Playspan is used by hundreds of companies. I assure you, there's no scams going on with them either.

You're not being asked to show full bank records. You just need the lines for which a double charge has occurred. You don't need one bit of your personal information in the screenshot. It's not like going to a physical store and needing to provide and leave a copy of your whole bank statement for the store to forward on to their point of sale provider. Much simpler- just need a screenshot of the lines in question.

You'll want to ignore anything that says Incomplete on your order history. Incompletes show up just by opening up the recharge panel, clicking an amount to recharge, and going to the payment screen. You can see that for yourself right now, by doing just that, and closing the window after getting to the payment screen, then looking at your order history- it'll be there, with a transaction number, and it will forever say "Incomplete". Incompletes mean no money was exchanged for the order. So, skip all of those.

Look at your bank statement. You'll see the date of the recharge. The dates are in the transaction numbers- each one starts with the date, followed by the time, followed by the number of the order. Transaction # 2014121012551234 would mean 2014, December 10, 12:55, order #1234. Grab the date from your statement for which you were double charged. Find the matching transaction number. Write it down. Take a screenshot of the double entry from your bank statement for that transaction, showing the date and the amount. Move on to the next one.

Collect them all. Upload your screenshots using tinypic or photobucket, or whatever. Then open up a ticket. In the ticket, which you should title Double Charged, and select the Billing Issues category, list the transaction number, followed by the link to the screenshot of the double charge from your bank statement. Do that for every transaction in question.

Don't trust uploading the screenshots? That's fine. Edit each of them with to include the transaction number on them, or name them as the transaction number. In your ticket, list all of the transaction numbers, explain you've been double charged for each. Include one screenshot in your initial ticket. Then when you get the email telling you the support elves will get to your ticket, reply to that with the rest of your screenshots as attachments to the email.

Then, give me your ticket number.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hey darkstorm your spelling is wrong

im sure you're going to get the hang of it eventually
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Brutal_Troll I see covering ur ugly *** face won't help we still can see ur crappy post sadly.
            Last edited by -DarkSt0rm-; 12-10-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
              Brutal_Troll I see covering ur ugly *** face won't help we still can see ur crappy post sadly.
              hi, it's not okay to talk this way here. we understand that bugs and problems cause frustration. but please do not talk like this in the future. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Spongebob View Post
                hi, it's not okay to talk this way here. we understand that bugs and problems cause frustration. but please do not talk like this in the future. thank you.
                It's the same blather in game. He's a real class act.

Comment

I can just imagine the voice of spongebob saying that politely.

Comment

Long time ago... when i dare to recharge and after i realize how harming saving CC info and things on a game was, i tryed with an elf help and after 2 weeks of nicely emailing i got all i wanted to the way i wanted to be. So keep it nice with mods and elf, main with MekoryLane, she is a nice Mod and one that like to help a lot, and be sure she will do everything posible on her end to help you.

Peace and love or war and love (any way... making love keeps the world running)
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I had that happen to me about 8 months ago, after a frustrating email duel, it was resolved to a great satisfaction. R2 did took and extra step to make me happy and keep a cutomer. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X