• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Sucks

Due to devs letting us lag white out and dc .... CONSTANTLY
    and no, its not my pc .....

Way to ruin a game guys....

Its just getting worse each day......

its not only me.and i do clear the cache and cookies and all...
    Last edited by susanking; 10-23-2012, 11:27 PM.

I don't have those issues...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

clear cache ...
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

is your internet provider on the back of a camel or what. how can you possibly lag playing a browser game
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Right, it's entirely possible it's not an issue with your PC (however, you might want to disable your browser extensions, or use Incognito mode on Chrome and see if that improves anything). It could be a problem at any one of the exchanges between your connection and the server (a call to your ISP could find that out, and you'd need to do that to fix the issue you are having if that is the case).

There are a dozen reasons why you would lag when not in an extremely populated area (world bosses, for example) and the majority of those reasons are nothing to do with the servers.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'v never lagged in any other games I play,and I need to clarify this.
            I lag right before group arena,before world bosses,and before bg.
            then I get a white screen.
            I have a very good pc and connections are fine.I've reset modem and router many times
            to no avail.
            That's why I stated its the game.

Comment

in my exp when try to refresh before each event. it does solve the lagg. if u get white screen i believe your flash player crash. it happens a lot when u updated to the latest i think its v13. some of my guildies also telling that.. i'm still using flash 10. and it's fine.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Just because you can run other games does not always mean this game is the same. The reason you have failed crashes and loading is because of the connection and transfer of information from the server to you.

If you get a white screen like onimad has said, your flash player is crashing.

I can assure you there are no problems with the servers. The only times you may experience a failure to log in due to server problems are when they are being worked on and are down for a set amount of time, which will be announced.

Comment

This what happen to me today ..
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  Stellar
                  Knight
                  Havoc

"If you really listen for it .. you'll begin to hear that phrase in the melody of the flute that was played .."

Comment

Originally posted by susanking View Post
                    I'v never lagged in any other games I play,and I need to clarify this.
                    I lag right before group arena,before world bosses,and before bg.
                    then I get a white screen.
                    I have a very good pc and connections are fine.I've reset modem and router many times
                    to no avail.
                    That's why I stated its the game.
                    I just wanted to add to the other answers. As I mentioned, it might not be your computer or connection to the internet. It could be the signal between you and the game, which is affected by the speed of every exchange your signal goes through and there is very little that can be done about that.

For the white screen issue, I've seen others say they don't see this anymore if they use Incognito mode on Chrome. Perhaps you can give that a try and see if it improves during those events.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Very constructive and original post name. Congratulations. Beside that point: You have issues loading / playing, while most players don't. Now instead of pointing any direction and blame without really knowing, if you really want help: what's you connection speed (www.testmyspeed.com will give free and quick answer to that one) Also: what browser do you use use, what version is it? Saying "I lag this game sucks" won't help you at all give a bit software / hardware info, and all together we can more than likely find what causes that you from fully enjoying the game.
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
                      X