why in the world would you.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why in the world would you.......

take the crypt keys away from drops yet increase the number of times you can enter the catacombs daily?
    bring them back to the drops in solo instances
    you guys overcharge for enough things this is the only way a non paying player can stand any chance
    absolutely
    63.64%
    good call
    0.00%
    yes indeed
    0.00%
    yes
    0.00%
    could do without
    0.00%
    not a huge need
    9.09%
    disagree
    9.09%
    against it
    0.00%
    bad idea
    9.09%
    worst idea ever
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by R24399383 View Post
    take the crypt keys away from drops yet increase the number of times you can enter the catacombs daily?
    bring them back to the drops in solo instances
    you guys overcharge for enough things this is the only way a non paying player can stand any chance
    not a huge need really cause the only advantage a casher gets out of this is 1 extra run so let the cashers have it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i chose absolutely because would give every now and then to a non casher the chance of doing the same as us(cash user speaking here)

to us,be the single run,be the 3/4 runs events,we kinda get a lot from it

true,we do pay for them,but whats the problem in having once in a while a non casher be able to do more then 1 run in one day?

i dont see no damaging thing,in fact by allowing them to have that extra run will make the non casher a bit more stronger,thus raising its guild(composed by cashers and non cashers) rank strenght

in my server i belong to the currently top 1 guild,and if there was a possibility where i could help our non casher members to win a bit more power i would take it and help them,because that would raise our guild higher,thus raising my own personal acomplishment within the guild as well.

you guys must see things this way,otherwise u will never undrstand this constant struggle non cashers have.

yes we do pay for the game,but sincirely as was once stated in a thread on game discussion forum,to a casher,the "God" feeling comes more from us defeating 100 players,then by defeating 1 single casher.
      Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-24-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        i chose absolutely because would give every now and then to a non casher the chance of doing the same as us(cash user speaking here)

true,we do pay for them,but whats the problem in having once in a while a non casher be able to do more then 1 run in one day?

i dont see no damaging thing,in fact by allowing them to have that extra run will make the non casher a bit more stronger,thus raising its guild(composed by cashers and non cashers) rank strenght

in my server i belong to the currently top 1 guild,and if there was a possibility where i could help our non casher members to win a bit more power i would take it and help them,because that would raise our guild higher,thus raising my own personal acomplishment within the guild as well.

you guys must see things this way,otherwise u will never undrstand this constant struggle non cashers have.

yes we do pay for the game,but sincirely as was once stated in a thread on game discussion forum,to a casher,the "God" feeling comes more from us defeating 100 players,then by defeating 1 single casher.
        Nicely said well done awesome i am truly inspired
        well i find no need for much of these but as i voted its not a huge need just maybe a little once in a while like a kid getting a chance to eat ice cream once in a week or something

but other than that Skillgannon u truly inspired me with ur words
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post

Grrr, why i haven't read your post b4 i voted ?

I totally agree with you bro, hopefully our rage will be heard by R2 staff cuz we are trying to make this game a playable one for both casher and non cashers players. However getting ignored will finally lead to what happened on the Chinese servers and to be honest with you, i had no idea it did happened b4 but i assumed that from the experience i have in MMORPG's.

Bellow i am going to add a quote from user Annamey which actually confirmed my thoughts.

Originally posted by Annamey View Post
          After everything I seen , read etc ... I can`t belive that r2 staff is convincing 7road staff to make trading system and give atleast 1-2 roades for free once monthly.
          r2 is for sure same as 7road ... push game as far it goes .. fast collect money and then abandon it .. same as 7road done in china.
          More then 200 empty servers .
          Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-New-servers.

Comment

yea im hoping i came across as i wanted to
            i just think this ONE thing should be made available for ALL players
            i am a paying player but i know the feeling of being that person that gets left behind because my bank account isnt huge

Comment

Working...
            X