Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

mods/admin removing posts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mods/admin removing posts

    i made two posts, both discussing events that were coming to the game, the first was the mahra/sep event and the next was about the hoof event called "rumored hoof event", ill admit that the hoof event i made was just really me mocking those who werent prepared for it, did i violate a rule? and dark storm makes two posts roughly about the same thing("wartune scamming") and his second thread is left alone.... i am bu tt hurt, mods you have broken my heart
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

  • #2
    well darkstorm was calling wartune straight out scammers
    that is against the rules )or should be)
    he just spends more than he thinks he does, i've never had an issue with being over charged neither has anyone else
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

    Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
      i made two posts, both discussing events that were coming to the game, the first was the mahra/sep event and the next was about the hoof event called "rumored hoof event", ill admit that the hoof event i made was just really me mocking those who werent prepared for it, did i violate a rule? and dark storm makes two posts roughly about the same thing("wartune scamming") and his second thread is left alone.... i am bu tt hurt, mods you have broken my heart

      buy more balens

      (couldn't resist lol)

      Comment


      • #4
        I already told you that the hoofs one was merged and can now be found here...
        The only post concerning Mahra is your thread here, which is just where you put it...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



        On holiday. Please refer any issues to

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          I already told you that the hoofs one was merged and can now be found here...
          The only post concerning Mahra is your thread here, which is just where you put it...
          ok my bad, but i was unaware it was merged, it wasnt communicated to me properly wouldnt a private message notify me better? and that second link is invalid
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

          Comment


          • #6
            The second link is invalid.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              buy more balens

              (couldn't resist lol)
              lolololol XD true true, the truth has been spoken
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

              Comment


              • #8
                Whenever you think you've lost a post, you can always check your post history. That way you can find it again (unless it's actually deleted for whatever reason). We do not have to inform you about merges/deletions or alterations.
                The second link seems to be a deleted thread (showed for me as still alive and kicking, hence me linking to it) by my colleague.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Whenever you think you've lost a post, you can always check your post history. That way you can find it again (unless it's actually deleted for whatever reason). We do not have to inform you about merges/deletions or alterations.
                  The second link seems to be a deleted thread (showed for me as still alive and kicking, hence me linking to it) by my colleague.
                  ok understood ty
                  having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X