Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Honor in Wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor in Wilds

Wilds is the place were you can plunder other players castle to get some gold coins and the place we get mines.......

I just want it to suggest that why not to put honor every time you attack other player in wilds since you can attack them in that place and atleast wilds will be more useful.....and at the same time it is so hard to earn lots of honor since there is only 1 battleground time...thank you and godbless

Originally posted by XxjaninexX View Post
    Wilds is the place were you can plunder other players castle to get some gold coins and the place we get mines.......

I just want it to suggest that why not to put honor every time you attack other player in wilds since you can attack them in that place and atleast wilds will be more useful.....and at the same time it is so hard to earn lots of honor since there is only 1 battleground time...thank you and godbless
    No thank u
    wilds good as it is no need to worsen the bloodlust
    bad idea -1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Don't you think it is more fun fighting in wilds...think about it..it is so hard to earn honor in battleground since when you become crusader your honor will be decrease everytime you lose a fight...why not to have honor if you fight in wilds??

Comment

Originally posted by XxjaninexX View Post
        Don't you think it is more fun fighting in wilds...think about it..it is so hard to earn honor in battleground since when you become crusader your honor will be decrease everytime you lose a fight...why not to have honor if you fight in wilds??
        Because in BG, players can defend themselves, Wilds you can't cause your AI takes care of that but doesn't follow the same tactics as you do.
        Another thing, ALL players have access to the Wilds, so say you finally reach the minimum Honor requirement to get this certain Set gear, then out of nowhere you lose it because some punk attacked you in the Wilds & defeated you, causing you to lose Honor, thereby making your Set equipment unequipable.
        Yes, it would add to the challenge an danger concerning your honor points, but in the end would become VERY frustrating as you are limited to only 5 attacks whether you win or lose, an once those are up, you cannot defend yourself til server reset - heck imagine a full company guild (max members is 90/95) attacking you, an imagine that points lost per loss is 10, now times that an you'll have scary results, you'll end up losing far more honor than you are gaining. THIS is why adding "Honor" to the Wilds is a bad idea.
        The ONLY way this would work is if players are constantly warned that a rival player is challenging them, threatening their city, an the game allows that player to defend themselves instead of leaving it up to the AI. On top of that, the defense buff that every city gets after being attacked would have to be increased by 5 hours, unless that player opts to attack another player, AND R2 would have to introduce the ability to attack players walking about in the Wilds (cause currently no one can attack other rival players that just walking about the Wilds). They would have add a heck of a lot of stuff just to make this work - they might even have to add in a "PVP flag" system that a player can activate to symbolize that they are ready for PVP action, but would not be able to turn it off once activating it.

Seriously, figure out the bads before thinking about the possible goods. If the goods outweigh the bads, then suggest it. Otherwise, expect whole lot of "HELL NO!!"
        Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
        X