Mire Rune question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mire Rune question

with this new emergency maintenance, I have been seeing the Mire Rune being discussed. I obviously missed an opportunity to get it cheaply, but I had my doubts/confusion about it. As an archer, I have the Deep Freeze skill. I was under the assumption that deep freeze/mire were essentially the same thing. Am I correct?

As a free player, I did not want to even chance spending the 160 balens for a redundant skill. Plus, I have a half dozen other Runes I need to boost.

what, if any, is the difference between the 2?
    If you can't win, cash harder

The difference is you can use mire rune while in sylph mode, so in a way it can increase your overall DPS potential during bosses in necro/other places where freeze works, but you're not wrong it is kinda redundant when you already have a good freeze skill and not really "OMG I NEED THIS NOW"

I think mages should prioritize it (for now... as with advanced talents they also get 100% slow effect) to a lesser degree knights/archers could get it if they really want, but both have solid slow skills (as long as lv80 adv knight anyways)

Comment

Where does the mire rune still work.

Comment

Originally posted by trumpetytrump View Post
        Where does the mire rune still work.
        PvP to a lesser extent, Necro to the largest extent (New necro when we get it I think also applies), and normal mode MP dungeons.

Comment

Mire rune was great in sky trial and god's descent. Since monsters there are immune to slow now, mire rune is less useful. It's still good in Necropolis, though.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

wraith explained that mainly mages want this skill (maybe camping or low level knights as well). Best way to use is in necropolis. For archers its less needed, although they could use mire for necro as well during sylph mode to stay longer in sylph mode.

mainly mages and low level knights should try to obtain mire. i doubt archers should spent balens (as its normal balens only) to get mire. im not really sure about turns and slow rate differences between mire and df, but i think they're the same (if mire leveld a bit ofc)

Comment

thanks for the info. It was pretty much what I read beforehand.
              df/mire seems to be the new Scatter- it got nerfed by all the changes to most bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                wraith explained that mainly mages want this skill (maybe camping or low level knights as well). Best way to use is in necropolis. For archers its less needed, although they could use mire for necro as well during sylph mode to stay longer in sylph mode.

mainly mages and low level knights should try to obtain mire. i doubt archers should spent balens (as its normal balens only) to get mire. im not really sure about turns and slow rate differences between mire and df, but i think they're the same (if mire leveld a bit ofc)
                knights dont really need it at all
                the shadow thrasher is better than archers DF
                mages freeze is only 50% chance
                a camping knight wouldnt do too good in necro anyway, they should just level to 80
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

as of 2 hours ago, the Mire Rune was still available for 160 Balens. I wonder, just what price did they fix?

Or, are we going to have an emergency maintenance to fix the bugs from the emergency maintenance? I hope that is the case, I could use more green and blue snot.

Comment

i did noticed a sale of rage and amnesia rune.
                    they were sold for 2.4k each
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	rageamnesia.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1704682
                    Last edited by Prizzly; 12-11-2014, 01:34 PM.
                    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                    âœ* Prizzly
                    âœ* Knight
                    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                      i did noticed a sale of rage and amnesia rune.
                      they were sold for 2.4k each
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]118119[/ATTACH]

lol i think just about everyone has those for free
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

if 2400 Balens is 80% off..........

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                          if 2400 Balens is 80% off..........
                          r2 has crazy prices:P
                          and crazy in the sence of huge amount not crazy good deals:P

Comment

Working...
                          X