sylph arena point system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph arena point system

i simply cant get it, no matter how much i refresh i can't get an opponents which gives me more than 125 points, and i know you can get more than that. why? how does it work ?

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    i simply cant get it, no matter how much i refresh i can't get an opponents which gives me more than 125 points, and i know you can get more than that. why? how does it work ?
    it depends on the postition of the oponent your facing and what group they are in
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
      it depends on the postition of the oponent your facing and what group they are in
      think its a bit more complicated than this.

Fought a team above me in ranking, got 117 points, won so i rose in ranking, fought another one next again above me, same group, got below 100 for a win
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

what i dont get is how others get to fight better fight than me. The best i got was 125 points. I did 13 attempts until now, and refreshed for like 11-12 times by using gold.

Other guildies got a lot more than 125 points matches

Comment

Today got into Silver bracket, 150-170 pts per win, some 220 pts guys but 3 orange max sylphs can't touch that.

Refreshed a bunch tho maybe 2-3 mil spent on it, was just aiming for the highest ranked guy possible, higher the rank the higher the points.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            think its a bit more complicated than this.

Fought a team above me in ranking, got 117 points, won so i rose in ranking, fought another one next again above me, same group, got below 100 for a win
            maybe it bear in mind that there are sub groups in each group, 100 and 1-100 and even more sub groups the higher the group
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

from what i know, it's 90 + ((opponent's point - your point)/2) is what you get from winning in the iron group.
              never tried it on lower point or losing tho, also i havent reached next group(silver). but i guess minimum point for win is 90, and losing is half the point from winning.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Silver min goes up to 120.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  from what i know, it's 90 + ((opponent's point - your point)/2) is what you get from winning in the iron group.
                  never tried it on lower point or losing tho, also i havent reached next group(silver). but i guess minimum point for win is 90, and losing is half the point from winning.
                  yes, that seems to be correct ty, for silver being 120 instead of 90. I still dont get it why no matter how many times i refresh i dont get an opponent with a lot more points than me so i can get the max points while others get max points at almost all their matches, but at least now i know how the pointing system works

Comment

Working...
                  X