Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Amzaon queen consuming flames skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Amzaon queen consuming flames skill

    has anyone tested this skill, thethrell did a vid on poison arrow, and the bleed wasnt a percentage of your damage but rather your base damage.. so it was concluded to not be as powerfull i would like to know if this is the case for, this skill as well
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

  • #2
    I bought it a few days ago...I tought it would be great,it is ok. My advice: don`t get it . Wish I could remove it and get Blistering Flame instead.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shioka View Post
      I bought it a few days ago...I tought it would be great,it is ok. My advice: don`t get it . Wish I could remove it and get Blistering Flame instead.
      ty for advice
      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

      Comment


      • #4
        Yw...if you want to know more about that skill to be sure....the debuff do the same dmg even if the skill crits...for instance I do about 34K dmg using Consuming Flames non-crit and about 90K with a crit : debuff ticks for almost 19K for 3 rounds.
        I have 14K Crit and 61K MATK,LVL 10 Determination and 240 Resistance Reduction.So,you want to do a lot of damage as fast as possible? Consuming Flames is not the way.The best about that skill is its CD and that's it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shioka View Post
          Yw...if you want to know more about that skill to be sure....the debuff do the same dmg even if the skill crits...for instance I do about 34K dmg using Consuming Flames non-crit and about 90K with a crit : debuff ticks for almost 19K for 3 rounds.
          I have 14K Crit and 61K MATK,LVL 10 Determination and 240 Resistance Reduction.So,you want to do a lot of damage as fast as possible? Consuming Flames is not the way.The best about that skill is its CD and that's it.
          man the mechanics for it is really bad then, it it actually did % based on whatever damage you dealt it would have been lethal
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah it is Ok at best, you`ll be better with : Burning Strike,Infernal Inflammation,Delphic
            Vulcan's Judgement,Devouring Lava and Blistering Flame.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shioka View Post
              Yeah it is Ok at best, you`ll be better with : Burning Strike,Infernal Inflammation,Delphic
              Vulcan's Judgement,Devouring Lava and Blistering Flame.
              funny thing is i gambled on my amazon and currently it has burning strike,infalammation and delphic and two empty slots
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

              Comment


              • #8
                a mage in my guild uses the ode to styx on his cerb
                its not as bad as it seems
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  a mage in my guild uses the ode to styx on his cerb
                  its not as bad as it seems
                  i thinks its a good blessing too
                  having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    a mage in my guild uses the ode to styx on his cerb
                    its not as bad as it seems
                    15% hp healed + 20% more damage doesn't even seem bad in the first place to me anyway xD
                    When you're at 50% damage boost, with it, you're at 70% damage boost, with infernal inflammation, you're at an 80% damage boost for 3 turns (more or less), then devouring lava (minus 10% pdef), Cerb is a monster lol, and he doesn't need his delph to do good damage xD. Just needs some turns to set up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                      15% hp healed + 20% more damage doesn't even seem bad in the first place to me anyway xD
                      When you're at 50% damage boost, with it, you're at 70% damage boost, with infernal inflammation, you're at an 80% damage boost for 3 turns (more or less), then devouring lava (minus 10% pdef), Cerb is a monster lol, and he doesn't need his delph to do good damage xD. Just needs some turns to set up.
                      its good paired with damnation too, since damnation is 30% over 10%
                      damnation
                      sylph
                      lava
                      styx + brutality
                      delphic

                      its a monstrous combo
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                      Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X