Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

so the patch has been out 2 days now but how has someone managed this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    You are an idiot, amusing, but full time idiot. Stop calling everyone that find a way to get better with the game/life/whatever a "dirty player", "cheater", "botter" etc.

Just face the fact that some people are smarter than you and take full advantage of everything they can, while you just try to find excuses how much you suck.
    this is why getting info is important, i laugh at how some players complain because they didn't know something wen they dont bother finding any info themselves and wait for some1 to tell them
    although unfortunately i didnt think of buying sylph arena attempts or the info that it would work in the first place but o well.

funny thing is most of the players are all msotly adults at least and still want someone to hold their hands through everything lol.
    so yea i agree with you.

those who play smart get ahead this is true pretty much everywhere calling them dirty player, cheater or whatever is the same as saying "im dumb its not fair you get ahead of me because you are smarter"

Comment

Woah! Who said anything about buying attempt? I just refresh the list of opponent...it's cost like 100k gold each time...

Edit : And for your information, the number of attempt we have each day reset at 10, and there is no way to get more attempt at all, not even with balens...
      It's like Solo arena: you have 10 attempts there too and you fight against ppl you have a chance to beat (normally).

Edit again : I even have a screenshot for you :
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	638.3 KB
ID:	1704748
      Last edited by Doranos89; 12-12-2014, 08:52 PM.
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
        Woah! Who said anything about buying attempt? I just refresh the list of opponent...it's cost like 100k gold each time...

Edit : And for your information, the number of attempt we have each day reset at 10, and there is no way to get more attempt at all, not even with balens...
        It's like Solo arena: you have 10 attempts there too and you fight against ppl you have a chance to beat (normally).

Edit again : I even have a screenshot for you :
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]118312[/ATTACH]
        you can buy attempts in solo arena lol >_>

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          Wait...what?
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            Sry Am i missing something
            Where can you buy attempts?

Comment

The people who bought attemps, did so before the patch. You cant buy attempts for sylph arena now.
              Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                You are an idiot, amusing, but full time idiot. Stop calling everyone that find a way to get better with the game/life/whatever a "dirty player", "cheater", "botter" etc.

Just face the fact that some people are smarter than you and take full advantage of everything they can, while you just try to find excuses how much you suck.

You sir, are a moron troll that clearly from the past 6 months of posts, uses bot also. 3rd party software is cheating. When everyone gets 10 attempts to fight and some players get "101" as quoted by antoher player here, that is dirty play. Why cant people just play the game and get what you get? Why do people have to stab others in the heart or back to get a tiny advantage? BE A GOOD PERSON
                Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                  You sir, are a moron troll that clearly from the past 6 months of posts, uses bot also. 3rd party software is cheating. When everyone gets 10 attempts to fight and some players get "101" as quoted by antoher player here, that is dirty play. Why cant people just play the game and get what you get? Why do people have to stab others in the heart or back to get a tiny advantage? BE A GOOD PERSON
                  No. Be a smart person. And clearly you are not one.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                    Sry Am i missing something
                    Where can you buy attempts?
                    i said solo arena if u spend all 10 of ur solo arena attempts u can buy more with balens/bb.

Comment

So being smart is better than being good, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X