Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

so the patch has been out 2 days now but how has someone managed this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the patch has been out 2 days now but how has someone managed this....

so go to look at sylph rankings last night someone had managed to get into silver though it was abit fishy go check today and the same person is now in gold group with 5.6k points..... will post a screenshot if needed but its not even remotly posible to get that meny points in 2 days..... most u get per win is 200 x20 = 4k

• Kingryan
    replied
    So being smart is better than being good, huh?

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
    Sry Am i missing something
    Where can you buy attempts?
    i said solo arena if u spend all 10 of ur solo arena attempts u can buy more with balens/bb.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    You sir, are a moron troll that clearly from the past 6 months of posts, uses bot also. 3rd party software is cheating. When everyone gets 10 attempts to fight and some players get "101" as quoted by antoher player here, that is dirty play. Why cant people just play the game and get what you get? Why do people have to stab others in the heart or back to get a tiny advantage? BE A GOOD PERSON
    No. Be a smart person. And clearly you are not one.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    You are an idiot, amusing, but full time idiot. Stop calling everyone that find a way to get better with the game/life/whatever a "dirty player", "cheater", "botter" etc.

Just face the fact that some people are smarter than you and take full advantage of everything they can, while you just try to find excuses how much you suck.

You sir, are a moron troll that clearly from the past 6 months of posts, uses bot also. 3rd party software is cheating. When everyone gets 10 attempts to fight and some players get "101" as quoted by antoher player here, that is dirty play. Why cant people just play the game and get what you get? Why do people have to stab others in the heart or back to get a tiny advantage? BE A GOOD PERSON

Leave a comment:

• bornleader
    replied
    The people who bought attemps, did so before the patch. You cant buy attempts for sylph arena now.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    you can buy attempts in solo arena lol >_>
    Sry Am i missing something
    Where can you buy attempts?

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    Wait...what?

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Woah! Who said anything about buying attempt? I just refresh the list of opponent...it's cost like 100k gold each time...

Edit : And for your information, the number of attempt we have each day reset at 10, and there is no way to get more attempt at all, not even with balens...
    It's like Solo arena: you have 10 attempts there too and you fight against ppl you have a chance to beat (normally).

Edit again : I even have a screenshot for you :
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]118312[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Woah! Who said anything about buying attempt? I just refresh the list of opponent...it's cost like 100k gold each time...

Edit : And for your information, the number of attempt we have each day reset at 10, and there is no way to get more attempt at all, not even with balens...
    It's like Solo arena: you have 10 attempts there too and you fight against ppl you have a chance to beat (normally).

Edit again : I even have a screenshot for you :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	638.3 KB
ID:	1704748
    Last edited by Doranos89; 12-12-2014, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    You are an idiot, amusing, but full time idiot. Stop calling everyone that find a way to get better with the game/life/whatever a "dirty player", "cheater", "botter" etc.

Just face the fact that some people are smarter than you and take full advantage of everything they can, while you just try to find excuses how much you suck.
    this is why getting info is important, i laugh at how some players complain because they didn't know something wen they dont bother finding any info themselves and wait for some1 to tell them
    although unfortunately i didnt think of buying sylph arena attempts or the info that it would work in the first place but o well.

funny thing is most of the players are all msotly adults at least and still want someone to hold their hands through everything lol.
    so yea i agree with you.

those who play smart get ahead this is true pretty much everywhere calling them dirty player, cheater or whatever is the same as saying "im dumb its not fair you get ahead of me because you are smarter"

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    compliments for thinking of this:P

dmg shouldnt be that big, cz this should be a 1 time only thing

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    its super dirty that players could buy extra attempts before the patch and have them carry over. How could R2 not reset EVERYONE to 10 attempts?

What a **** game we play for a company that clearly doesn't care about us. They let people use bots on server for a year and claim "its illegal." Now the first week of new rewards and dirty play is rewarded........ figures

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    I am the one to complain as well usually, cause I think the standard rule of not exploiting game foulth should be taken harder, however Humble, both you and I know that r2 doesn't care Let the so called "dirty players" have their fun the first week. There's plenty of 150k+ sylph teams that's dirty and will claim the good rewards later due to botting(but now they have to compete with all the botters, so I don't care that much anymore)

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Well...you can also do arena with strategy? I was in Diamond group this morning and I got 7 of my 10 attempt with 250 pts each. You just need to refresh the list of opponents till you find someone low enough in br but who still give massive pts. I'm rank 2 in Diamond group right now and the top 6 ( except for me) have around 200k br when I'm at 130k. And liger, test server pts got reseted after the weekly reward, so don't start rumor ;p
    its super dirty that players could buy extra attempts before the patch and have them carry over. How could R2 not reset EVERYONE to 10 attempts?

What a **** game we play for a company that clearly doesn't care about us. They let people use bots on server for a year and claim "its illegal." Now the first week of new rewards and dirty play is rewarded........ figures

Leave a comment:

Working...
X