Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so the patch has been out 2 days now but how has someone managed this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the patch has been out 2 days now but how has someone managed this....

so go to look at sylph rankings last night someone had managed to get into silver though it was abit fishy go check today and the same person is now in gold group with 5.6k points..... will post a screenshot if needed but its not even remotly posible to get that meny points in 2 days..... most u get per win is 200 x20 = 4k

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    so go to look at sylph rankings last night someone had managed to get into silver though it was abit fishy go check today and the same person is now in gold group with 5.6k points..... will post a screenshot if needed but its not even remotly posible to get that meny points in 2 days..... most u get per win is 200 x20 = 4k
    have you considered that this player may have been in the test server and may have accumilated enough points to be in the highest sub group of the silver group and was very close to being in the gold group?
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

considering hes ona kabam server imposible

Comment

Some people bought tons of extra attempts before the patch. They were smart, we weren't.

Comment

Well before anyone post something about my toon(US West), I too was able to get even more points than everyone else. I had bought extra slyph arena attempts before maintenance.

Comment

Lolz never thought that would work, good job for them, clever thinking.

Comment

Yea I was not sure if it would work either, if I recall correctly I had 101 attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemano View Post
                Yea I was not sure if it would work either, if I recall correctly I had 101 attempts.
                you sir
                are a genius
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Ah was wondering about this as well actually, sometimes the forums are good

Comment

Well the new sylph arena is annoying, I didn`t get on till late cos they shut the server down for emergency maintenance when I WAS online and had time, and when I get back on and try to do sylph arena it gives the message........ Cannot Challenge Between 11pm-00.00am So today I lose all my attempts :/
                    NICE...... Not!!

Comment

Well...you can also do arena with strategy? I was in Diamond group this morning and I got 7 of my 10 attempt with 250 pts each. You just need to refresh the list of opponents till you find someone low enough in br but who still give massive pts. I'm rank 2 in Diamond group right now and the top 6 ( except for me) have around 200k br when I'm at 130k. And liger, test server pts got reseted after the weekly reward, so don't start rumor ;p
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        Well...you can also do arena with strategy? I was in Diamond group this morning and I got 7 of my 10 attempt with 250 pts each. You just need to refresh the list of opponents till you find someone low enough in br but who still give massive pts. I'm rank 2 in Diamond group right now and the top 6 ( except for me) have around 200k br when I'm at 130k. And liger, test server pts got reseted after the weekly reward, so don't start rumor ;p
                        its super dirty that players could buy extra attempts before the patch and have them carry over. How could R2 not reset EVERYONE to 10 attempts?

What a **** game we play for a company that clearly doesn't care about us. They let people use bots on server for a year and claim "its illegal." Now the first week of new rewards and dirty play is rewarded........ figures
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

I am the one to complain as well usually, cause I think the standard rule of not exploiting game foulth should be taken harder, however Humble, both you and I know that r2 doesn't care Let the so called "dirty players" have their fun the first week. There's plenty of 150k+ sylph teams that's dirty and will claim the good rewards later due to botting(but now they have to compete with all the botters, so I don't care that much anymore)

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                            its super dirty that players could buy extra attempts before the patch and have them carry over. How could R2 not reset EVERYONE to 10 attempts?

What a **** game we play for a company that clearly doesn't care about us. They let people use bots on server for a year and claim "its illegal." Now the first week of new rewards and dirty play is rewarded........ figures
                            You are an idiot, amusing, but full time idiot. Stop calling everyone that find a way to get better with the game/life/whatever a "dirty player", "cheater", "botter" etc.

Just face the fact that some people are smarter than you and take full advantage of everything they can, while you just try to find excuses how much you suck.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

compliments for thinking of this:P

dmg shouldnt be that big, cz this should be a 1 time only thing

Comment

Working...
                              X