Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archer's critical

so this is an archer prototype :
    high strength : means insane physical damage.
    high critical : ridiculously insane physical damage + way too often (i've seen with my own eyes a level 30 archer who did 20k of damage, even bloodfang will suffer because of that right?)
    the skills that allow to steal hp. who wouldn't love that?

this is my suggestion (please differ it with complain)
    at least make the critical less often. at 1 of 20 hit rate is good enough. i don't mind how ridiculously insane the critical damage is (be it 10k, 20k, or even 100k, i don't mind).but make it less often.

a critical in each and every 10 hit received is not a critical right?it's normal punch with extra hammer tag along with it.
    I Am Khan.

multi shot is and will always have 100% crit rate.
    aye of eagle give 20% crit rate.

just like people complaining about mage have aoe skill with low rage consumption (rain of fire). or knight with reverse damage.

Comment

lol, you dont understand the class at all. Also there is no way of knowing if a lvl 30 archer did X amount of damage on a crit during WB, btw no lvl 30 archer will ever get a 20k crit unless they are a lv 45++ and a top ten rank casher.

Comment

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
        lol, you dont understand the class at all. Also there is no way of knowing if a lvl 30 archer did X amount of damage on a crit during WB, btw no lvl 30 archer will ever get a 20k crit unless they are a lv 45++ and a top ten rank casher.
        oh there is a way.if the player plays next to you
        and it's lvl 30 alright.
        I Am Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by R22652717 View Post
          oh there is a way.if the player plays next to you
          and it's lvl 30 alright.
          So you are saying you hack the game with remote access and watch them do it real time on the computer they use? Say something that makes sense, besides thinking you are playing a non multiplayer game offline. Its not real time, its over the internet, it was collaborative damage anyways. Not a single crit.
          Last edited by alucard21893; 10-24-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22652717 View Post
            so this is an archer prototype :
            high strength : means insane physical damage.
            high critical : ridiculously insane physical damage + way too often (i've seen with my own eyes a level 30 archer who did 20k of damage, even bloodfang will suffer because of that right?)
            the skills that allow to steal hp. who wouldn't love that?

this is my suggestion (please differ it with complain)
            at least make the critical less often. at 1 of 20 hit rate is good enough. i don't mind how ridiculously insane the critical damage is (be it 10k, 20k, or even 100k, i don't mind).but make it less often.

a critical in each and every 10 hit received is not a critical right?it's normal punch with extra hammer tag along with it.
            Archer crit is fine where its at, easy way to combat this if its in PVP, is be a knight w/ the crit deduction, have the bonus from set, and then pop in the -% crit dmg astral....makes archers insane crits hit like wet nooodles...

Comment

So you are saying you hack the game with remote access and watch them do it real time on the computer they use? Say something that makes sense, besides thinking you are playing a non multiplayer game offline. Its not real time, its over the internet, it was collaborative damage anyways. Not a single crit.
              S28, SinisterStar, below lv45, does well over 100k dmg, and is an Archer - don't believe me? Go there.
              And what the user obviously means is MULTI PLAYER DUNGEON or at least Group Arena! Don't need to hack the game to figure that out lol.
              Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
                S28, SinisterStar, below lv45, does well over 100k dmg, and is an Archer - don't believe me? Go there.
                And what the user obviously means is MULTI PLAYER DUNGEON or at least Group Arena! Don't need to hack the game to figure that out lol.
                100k ? :O *** ? maybe 10k
                • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
                • Nickname : DarkShines
                • Class : Mage
                • Level : 50+
                • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Unless you have nearly 10k patk at lvl 30 and fought a noob with no stats, it didn't happen, and even if that were the case it still wouldn't happen. The crit isn't some completely random occurrence it is a value that falls between two values, so you can only hit the max, not go above it. The mechanics are pretty simple, and if he meant he took a 20k crit from someone or saw it in the group arena then that just means the person on the receiving end has/had terrible pdef.

EDIT: wow just caught someone saying someone did a 100k crit rofl, has never been done on any server even if u have 40k br, thats just funny, legit rofl, im on the floor now.
                  Last edited by alucard21893; 10-24-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

100k?? i sure must call him a master.. LOL
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

100k damage? teach me, master...

Comment

I'm not SinisterStar, he's a cash player, I'm not. Just go there an ask him lol.

Comment

Unless you have nearly 10k patk at lvl 30 and fought a noob with no stats, it didn't happen, and even if that were the case it still wouldn't happen. The crit isn't some completely random occurrence it is a value that falls between two values, so you can only hit the max, not go above it. The mechanics are pretty simple, and if he meant he took a 20k crit from someone or saw it in the group arena then that just means the person on the receiving end has/had terrible pdef.

EDIT: wow just caught someone saying someone did a 100k crit rofl, has never been done on any server even if u have 40k br, thats just funny, legit rofl, im on the floor now.
                          Laugh in disbelief all you want, you probably disbelieve it because you CAN'T do it. As I said, if you do not believe me, go to Server 28, I dare you challenge SinisterStar, you'll last maybe a few seconds lol. He's the Guild Master of Royal. An THE highest level player in S28. Again, go there, see for yourself.

Comment

The game is balanced with the skills and stuffs.. it's only depends on how to play the game.. Perfect your build.. Master you character skills.. thats why they put astrals and gems for you to counter each and every player.. just read more forums so you will learn some stuff.. stop complaining!

Comment

you ppl that is trying to save the crit on artchers dont!!!! they hit way to mutch and lvl 35 set they even get 1000- pdef when attacking so ther dam what ppl say is right im a lvl 35+ and get in arena whit over 3500 pdef and they hit 6000+ and onely lvl 34 (the way they look) they can be higer but whit lvl 34 or less gear means my point is clear and i cant do more to them at all not even whit revers dam. and we se at the world boss the artchers all the way on the list no matter what server. ye we can se warrior and mage ther to but usely 1 if lucky 2 and allways the higest lvl ones. i have even seen a lvl 36 rank 1 in arena (archers and ther is many lvl 39+ and some lvl 40) just that say that they are way to mutch crit on that.
                              Wartune
                              Name: Ewonya
                              Guild: Fire&Blood
                              Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                              Class: Knight
                              Lvl: 37

Comment

Working...
                              X