• Time
  • Show
Clear All

troll troll XD...

Comment

Originally posted by Xspada View Post
      troll troll XD...
      I see your troll troll Xspada and raise you a trololololol

Unless we know what the crit % is per stat is, archer crit chance should not be touched because atm it's just the more the better when it should be if I raised x amount of crit it will then generate x% of crit chance!

(block chance per stat needs to be released also or at least confirmed)

^_^ - derp
      S15
      Fluxie (Flux)
      Archer
      Newb
      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
      RAWR

Comment

beefy beef beef beef
        Last edited by alucard21893; 10-25-2012, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Ill just let you think you are right then, even though i know even Paladinee the #1 rank on my server with 33k br cant even do 100k crits but ok, your reality is just a little less aware of the inner workings of the crit stat. Hey guys i just did a 10000000k crit, it happened because i said it did. Well, anyways here is the reason why, even though i shouldn't have to explain it, each point in crit raises the crit chance by 0.4% roughly, That's just the chance of critting. So that leaves patk to increase the dmg output of your crits lower extreme and upper extreme. Nearly all your crit dmg is increased/scaled to what level you are at and will slightly increase upon leveling. So it just brings me back to what i said earlier, "The crit isn't some completely random occurrence it is a value that falls between two values, so you can only hit the max, not go above it". Crit is 50% dmg upon character creation, very late game it may be at about 75-100%, If you have 10k patk at lvl 30 for example, which is impossible, the most you could do is 50k crit dmg roughly. Once again, no one on any server has done a 100k crit, we are only half way there, the game is fairly new. A lvl30 cant do it, a lvl 40 cant do it, a lvl 50 cant do it. Crit dmg is completely dependent on player lvl and patk,YOU CAN NOT GO ABOVE SOMETHING THAT IS A PREDETERMINED STAT. Pretty easy to get your own answer though just ask a lvl 55+ on your server if you have any. I dont need to ask anyone about anything, that's the good thing about being right.

Comment

i think he meant total damage of 100k to world boss lol... not 100k single damage.

Comment

You may be right but the response i gave is in accordance with what the subject was at the time, if that's the case he should have fully read the comments before posting. Oh and 100k dmg total in wb is absolutely awful even if you are not even close to 45. Over looking it now, im not sure how i confused anyone i clearly said i was talking about crits in WB right off the bat. Well anyways, it should be obvious seeing as its called "archers critical" not sure what total damage in wb has to do with anything, i see now that you confused us not the other way around, getting tired of repeating myself due to miscommunications.
              Last edited by alucard21893; 10-25-2012, 04:45 AM.

Comment

classes are all balanced
                best way to fight against crit is high HP build ur HP and 10k crit will look like a joke
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                X