Wartune Is Bad Business!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Is Bad Business!!!

i was not gonna say any thing but i have to now. this is getting real sad, the new changes are great and fills us with alot of eye candy can see wartune is trying to make a effort. But now we need to pay balens to do solo's are you guys crazy at head office. Ever since the syphs were introduced you company have been charging us clients that pay with real cash items that are over priced (virtual Items) your worse then a mafia....you get us interested to the point that we spend cash in the game to a level where to remain competitive we need to spend more and then more and so on. Yet alot of people complain about poor customer service and a game that has to much lagging issues, Bugs and (hackers, cheaters, people using Bots) in the game as well.

Its getting to the point that to even try to catch up to the top 40% of players in this game we will have to spend easily 10 thousand dollars plus over a 2-3 year term. your company is full of crooks. The system from before enabled people to level up faster and attain items more freely with out the high cost of todays price points. at this rate we will never have a chance to reach top 40% of high level players in battle rating, because they always get new perks to their advantage yet our perks in lower newer servers are **** and leveling enability has been cut because we have to pay for solo now etc. your all bent.

come to think about it i would like to tell wartune that the International Game Ratings dropped you from 9.8 to 5.3 in 5 months...only second to crossfire (another game) that were at 9.8 and dropped to 5.1 in 5 months. Your game popularity had dropped. You know why? because your taking advantage of your clients that pay real cash and they are giving you a bad rap hense the only way you can make revenue now is flooding the game with more servers.

Wartune is on the way out and so is R2 we are waiting for the next best thing and as of this day forth i refuse to spend any more on a game with poor customer service and refuse to give my cash to a greedy company such as R2.

And now i am gonna flood youtube with video's to attack R2 company and give this company a very bad rap by having people who played this game tell their story about this game in the you tube comment sections.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-11-2014, 02:37 PM. Reason: triple post merge

they dont care about ratings. as long as the game profitable, they will milk it dry. once its stop being productive they will shut it down and replace it with another cash cow.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i agree with you

well i have been really busy last few months collecting info from the forums, from people that play the game, videos, and making videos, i am done with this game i refuse to pay cash on a broken and corrupted company like R2. now i will be posting all my material collected over this time period on youtube, other sites, and scam/con sites. wasted 3 years on this stupid game, i never believed in people hacking , bots, and using cheats until i saw it with my own eyes (videos on you tube i saw yesterday).

ok i a gone removing all from my computer never will play a chinese developed game again.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-11-2014, 02:38 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

I don't have to pay to solo's. After you used the 3 attempts in hero mode then yes you can buy more attempts otherwise you have to go back to normal mode and can use the rest of your energy. But I do agree that Wartune are worse then the mafia. Wartune is the crack of online gaming.
        Last edited by Bobbodiddy; 12-11-2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
          I don't have to pay to solo's. After you used the 3 attempts in hero mode then yes you can buy more attempts otherwise you have to go back to normal mode and can use the rest of your energy. But I do agree that Wartune are worse then the mafia. Wartune is the crack of online gaming.
          you can also continue to run Hero mode, without stamina or attempts. You won't get prizes, but you can clear the map for SSS and collect the map clearance rewards.
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

how do you get out of hero mode

Comment

click normal

Comment

Originally posted by R294395081 View Post
                i was not gonna say any thing but i have to now. this is getting real sad, the new changes are great and fills us with alot of eye candy can see wartune is trying to make a effort. But now we need to pay balens to do solo's are you guys crazy at head office. Ever since the syphs were introduced you company have been charging us clients that pay with real cash items that are over priced (virtual Items) your worse then a mafia....you get us interested to the point that we spend cash in the game to a level where to remain competitive we need to spend more and then more and so on. Yet alot of people complain about poor customer service and a game that has to much lagging issues, Bugs and (hackers, cheaters, people using Bots) in the game as well.

Its getting to the point that to even try to catch up to the top 40% of players in this game we will have to spend easily 10 thousand dollars plus over a 2-3 year term. your company is full of crooks. The system from before enabled people to level up faster and attain items more freely with out the high cost of todays price points. at this rate we will never have a chance to reach top 40% of high level players in battle rating, because they always get new perks to their advantage yet our perks in lower newer servers are **** and leveling enability has been cut because we have to pay for solo now etc. your all bent.

come to think about it i would like to tell wartune that the International Game Ratings dropped you from 9.8 to 5.3 in 5 months...only second to crossfire (another game) that were at 9.8 and dropped to 5.1 in 5 months. Your game popularity had dropped. You know why? because your taking advantage of your clients that pay real cash and they are giving you a bad rap hense the only way you can make revenue now is flooding the game with more servers.

Wartune is on the way out and so is R2 we are waiting for the next best thing and as of this day forth i refuse to spend any more on a game with poor customer service and refuse to give my cash to a greedy company such as R2.

And now i am gonna flood youtube with video's to attack R2 company and give this company a very bad rap by having people who played this game tell their story about this game in the you tube comment sections.
                Bye.......

Comment

hahah my husband wrote that he is really mad at wartune

Comment

Originally posted by R294395081 View Post
                    hahah my husband wrote that he is really mad at wartune
                    psst, account sharing is against ToS, you know.
                    or so they said.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

pssssttt hes my husband and he has his own accounts he was heping me on mine and got frustrated with wartune lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        psst, account sharing is against ToS, you know.
                        or so they said.
                        R2games doesnt have any jurisdiction for accnt sharing and Multi-accnt exploit. so dont worry
                        they'll just say "we'll investigate and come up with fair judgement" till r2 forget your issue hhahaha XD
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

i am not worried only worried if my husband ever comes back to the game more fun when he plays the game along side me lol...R2 knows that i am a spender too lol

Comment

Working...
                          X