battlegrounds and this -400 issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlegrounds and this -400 issue

ive spent over a year playing this game.. earning my honor the HARD WAY.. with ZERO VIP.. and when i enter a bg i get swooped in by some casher with low honor, disrespectfully stalking/hunting me... i cant even leave my graveyard without being hit... making it POINTLESS TO DO BATTLEGROUNDS.... unless your #1 you get crapped on which is not fair at all.... please r2, you need to fix this... change the brackets to BR or something because since now there isnt a 3k honor cap, all the monsters are constantly in battlegrounds.... i literally lose 2k honor a day just trying to do battlegrounds.. and i only gain maybe 1k-1.5k honor a week thru GUILD BATTLE... HOW IS THIS EVEN RIGHT? you have DEVOTED PLAYERS... we should gains some type of assistance for STAYING AROUND...... cuz these ppl who start the game, shoot up in lvls, spend cash, and ''lol'' the whole way is just WRONG. they dont even know how to play.. the just join... and hit their ''i win button'' and it takes all the fun out of the game!!!!

68 mage @144kBR unblessed (dragon rider pvp title)

(I HAVE BEEN LESS THAN 6K FROM MY NEXT TITLE FOR A MONTH AND A HALF NOW, EVERY TIME I GET CLOSE SOME CASHER WITH NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER SHOWS UP AND RUINS IT ALL) ... WENT FROM 2.3K HONOR TILL TITLE.. TO 3.5K HONOR TILL TITLE JUST TODAY... meaning i get to spend another THREE WEEKS of just guild battle before i can get my title....... i thought thats what battlegrounds was for.... to GAIN honor.... ive been wasting my time practically giving it away to anybody with a fat wallet!!!!! SO WRONG!!!

lol I have a way lower honor than you (elite crusader) and way less br and lose 400 against them so I know your pain
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

lol at changing brackets to br based
      that would make it worse for you since there wont be any weaker players for you to heal off
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

set battlegrounds in 50k increments for BR once levels hit 40 or something.... or atleast lower the amount of honor lost.... yall keep track of a lot of things.. least u could do is add something that gives diminishing losses with devotion to the game...

Comment

i cant wait for you to level up to 80

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            i cant wait for you to level up to 80
            the plan is to get my honor pre-80, cuz theres no freaking way id be able to do anything then..... just grind insig ahead of time from arena...... but this honor grind is terribad.... needs to be fixed....

Comment

lol at changing brackets to br based
              that would make it worse for you since there wont be any weaker players for you to heal off
              id rather struggle with a good fight.. than leave graveyard 5 steps just to get attacked..... die in 3 shots and lose 400 honor.

Comment

Now that you understand how it works, welcome to the game.
                Took you long enough.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  Now that you understand how it works, welcome to the game.
                  Took you long enough.
                  this is not new to me... ive avoided battlegrounds until i can atleast somewhat hold my own.. using arena and guild battle for honor... they need to change this -400 honor bullcrap

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
                    this is not new to me... ive avoided battlegrounds until i can atleast somewhat hold my own.. using arena and guild battle for honor... they need to change this -400 honor bullcrap
                    Lmao, you do realise that's non-sense coming from your opening post.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      Lmao, you do realise that's non-sense coming from your opening post.
                      the point of this post is that those devoted to this game and spend time and effort and earn their honor.... lose it in the blink of an eye by someone who hasnt even played the game longer than 2 months... its unfair... and it seems like no matter how long u wait.... they are still too low in honor, or someone new comes along.... and then we get harassed the entire battleground.... so we either leave graveyard and lose 400 honor.. or stand in the graveyard until we get kicked for inactivity.... you do not see the issue here?

Comment

the issue is you are too weak to be in bg, and you whine about it

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
                          the point of this post is that those devoted to this game and spend time and effort and earn their honor.... lose it in the blink of an eye by someone who hasnt even played the game longer than 2 months... its unfair... and it seems like no matter how long u wait.... they are still too low in honor, or someone new comes along.... and then we get harassed the entire battleground.... so we either leave graveyard and lose 400 honor.. or stand in the graveyard until we get kicked for inactivity.... you do not see the issue here?
                          That's the way it's supposed to work. If you've been playing longer than them, what's the problem?
                          This is not a waiting game, by default, you should have spend more money than them in all that time.
                          If you are playing the waiting game then you can wait few more years, that's fairness in all.
                          Do you see the issue here? You're comparing different currencies, money trumps time.
                          Time vs time = more time. They are playing different game, one you can't play/beat.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Hobo has a point, I realized that bgs are getting to tough for me so I stopped doing them. Losing over 1k honor in a day opened my eyes. Only thing to do is raise my br with all the little stuff they are giving us VIP only and free players and see if I can return to bgs and be competitive again and not someones honor farm
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

the issue is you are too weak to be in bg, and you whine about it
                              too weak to be in battleground? @59 i camped for 6 months to get the upper hand, and a simple misclick of a quest pushed me to the 60's... i didnt do bg's until 64, which when we got the patch lowering xp bars, it forced yet another rollover... im doing all i can to ''gain the upper hand'' and then i get rolled over by some disrespectful dimwit with money and zero understanding of the game.... seriously they should have been doing it in a way earlier lvl.... you gain honor at a lower lvl.. which has an honor cap which requires a higher lvl... but ppl who join the game.. and then wont let ppl leave the freaking graveyard without being harassed??? its uncalled for...... and your *pokes* at me just tells me you too have little grasp on the concept of respecting those who deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                              X