Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where's that Underground Palace they said was returning in December?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where's that Underground Palace they said was returning in December?

I am so holding my breath for the strongly-suggested return of the Underground Palace. I mean, it was fun, is was simple, low bandwidth, not buggy or laggy, absolutely no problems were added when the Underground Palace was created. I'm sure Proficient City would not throw away a home run just because it did not become another cash cow, right? Proficient City and the distributors like players enough to let us have a nice low-bandwidth, low-maintenance treat, right? It's not like they would leave me with a feeling that they are saying, "No more Underground Palace! Now give us more money and shut the Cupcake up!" ... right?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-12-2014, 04:32 AM.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Don't hold your breath...there still a long way till the end of December...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

bc i cant delete post
      Last edited by MotoHanari; 04-09-2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I wonder if I should still hold onto my Underground Palace Map Shard and Mount Shard?
        I could be using that storage space for the abundant SC I have clogging up my inventory...
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
          I wonder if I should still hold onto my Underground Palace Map Shard and Mount Shard?
          I could be using that storage space for the abundant SC I have clogging up my inventory...
          i sold my map shards a long time ago, pretty easy to get, but kept the mount shards. The titles for underground still exist, so i believe it has to come again

Comment

we already have it, its now called dimension wars lol. if you expect them to add the past underground palace prepare to be seriously disappointed.
            its always better not to expect anything from those monkeys, itll hurt less wen your expectations aren't met.

Comment

Working...
            X