X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HimariChan
    started a topic Demand SC Event

Demand SC Event

I'm sure everyone will jump ship with this.

I have over 25 stacks of 9999 SCs and there hasn't been a SC event in a long time.

Who's with me!

• Imonseph
    replied
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Engraving
    Double check with current char, the statistics should be correct.
    Grab your calculator, and let's see if you have enough to max lvl 80 engraving.
    I'll be setting my deadline on my birthday in Jan next year then I'll start engraving
    It's time to celebrate!
    PS: Man,.. I need the mount whips from the soul crystal or gem event :3

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Lol seriously dude, you have no clue AT ALL how much it takes. I have done ALL of those.

In 2 months without a real SC event, I have:
    - 1100 whips, I need 50k whips to max a single stat. = 100 months
    - 3000 runes, I need total 120k runestones for 4 runes I use. = 80 months

I'm not asking to finish them all now, all we ask is we get to use our earned SCs for those old goals still hanging.
    New patches and events only bring new stuff without serious consideration for backlogs.
    Maybe letting you know where I come from might appease matters to say we are almost on the same ground.
    My hero is lvl 50 on a server that started somewhere early this year (Jan/Feb).. so of course I have an idea
    how many whips and runestones it takes to max those assets. I'm just giving my analysis from the player base
    perspective. I wish I have the greatest influence in making game changes and updates, but I don't think it will
    be granted to us this privilege even to say for the player community. Our voices wants to be heard,
    but the message doesn't travel to wartune publishers and gets in their heads.

What I'm doing now is analyzing the situation and making the best of it.
    On the part of runetones, yup... you can purchase them from the league shop.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Lol seriously dude, you have no clue AT ALL how much it takes. I have done ALL of those.

In 2 months without a real SC event, I have:
    - 1100 whips, I need 50k whips to max a single stat. = 100 months
    - 3000 runes, I need total 120k runestones for 4 runes I use. = 80 months

I'm not asking to finish them all now, all we ask is we get to use our earned SCs for those old goals still hanging.
    New patches and events only bring new stuff without serious consideration for backlogs.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    What hurts more is there's so little sources to upgrade other stuff now.
    1 SC exchange with runes/whips is all i want, doesnt have to be new stuff.
    SC is basically the only reliable way to do it.
    Can't focus on new stuff when we still hung up on old stuff.
    Best sources of mount whips by detailed analysis currently:
    1) Wilds Shop: exchange about 7mystery stones for 5 mount whips (better than nothing)
    2) Amethyst mine: exchange 1800 amethyst for mount whip pack (x30 whips) -> best so far
    3) Jewel Hunt: gives about 5 whips daily if done properly (quite pathetic, but hey still better than nothing)
    4) Guild Battle rewards: 30-60 whips (but it goes weekly, and if your guild master favours you with guild treasure, that's great )

What I really want to see is this:

1. Shadow crystals (epic item), can be used to synthesize shadow chest (with about 100 shadow crystals) with these possible drops:
    - mount whips x30 (40% chance)
    - insignias x100 (20% chance)
    - 10 mahra and 10 sepulcrum (20% chance)
    - crypt key x1 (10% chance)
    - fashion core x1 (10% chance)

-> or just simply make it usable for exchange in wilds shop.. like c'mon

2. Synthesis of lvl 40 legend stones x10 to make lvl 50 legend stone x1.. and so on so forth for lvl 60...80 (this was alrdy done for the crystaloids)

3. Add these rare items: mount whips, crypt keys, Major HP packs, fashion core for exchange in the league shop... duh?

This game is all about trading right? Event exchange, sales, etc...
    So why not,.. let's all change focus to new suggestions like these and see if we can press it to happen on new servers

Edit: damn those old servers, they have maxed mount stables, with still abundant amount of redundant mount whips
    and have been the greatest influence in the game updates and events. Nothing can be helped

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-improvements

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Best sources of mount whips by detailed analysis currently:
    1) Wilds Shop: exchange about 7mystery stones for 5 mount whips (better than nothing)
    2) Amethyst mine: exchange 1800 amethyst for mount whip pack (x30 whips) -> best so far
    3) Jewel Hunt: gives about 5 whips daily if done properly (quite pathetic, but hey still better than nothing)
    4) Guild Battle rewards: 30-60 whips (but it goes weekly, and if your guild master favours you with guild treasure, that's great )

What I really want to see is this:
    Shadow crystals (epic item), can be used to synthesize shadow chest (with about 100 shadow crystals) with these possible drops:
    - mount whips x30 (40% chance)
    - insignias x100 (20% chance)
    - 10 balens (20% chance)
    - crypt key x1 (10% chance)
    - fashion core x1 (10% chance)

-> or just simply make it usable for exchange in wilds shop.. like c'mon

Synthesis of lvl 40 legend stones x10 to make lvl 50 legend stone x1.. and so on so forth for lvl 60...80

So why not,.. let's all change focus to new suggestions like these and see if we can press it to happen on new servers

Edit: damn those old servers, they have maxed mount stables, with still abundant amount of redundant mount whips
    and have been the greatest influence in the game updates and events. Nothing can be helped

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
    Been wanting one for months now mate.
    Lots of people have. Use them, or be patient. Your call.
    Here's what I did: keep 3 full slots of 9999 sc (that makes about 30k soul crystals!!),
    subsequent accumulated soul crystals, just use them so that you won't get tied down
    by such ignorance that R2 wartune brings to us. Then set yourself a time that if it expires,
    just engrave all your sc and watch your BR skyrocket with as many socketed epic gems

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    r2 forgot people with SC engrave < 80 and stables < 8 existed on this game.

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    There was no way to use soul crystals. (Don't count the exchange 100 into 50k gold - its the same as destroying them).

Btw, in the past weeks, our server lost several good players. The reason was clearly their frustration with Wartune's attitude, including the attitude with SC event.

There MUST be an SC event, people did save and use whips because they thought the reward they get is useful, some people on new server didnt even had these events, and SC is dropping right now everywhere in the game!

SC EVENT!!!

SC EVENT!!!

SC EVENT!!!

WE WANT SC EVENT!!!!

SC EVENT!!!

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    they had an exchange with gold, you might say "But it was just gold", but that´s you own greed, and your own problem. Heard that it will take a long time before another comes.
    could also be lazy, have 600k+ sc and by that we didnt have bulk exchange yet.

i prefer to wait for runes/whips or whatever may come except gold:P
    but i honestly doubt sc event will come soon, maybe if r2 feels generous, but doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    they had an exchange with gold, you might say "But it was just gold", but that´s you own greed, and your own problem. Heard that it will take a long time before another comes.

Of course just gold, I would want Training Whips, gold and gem as the bundle like in the past.

That's not being greedy, it's being smart and getting max rewards.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sprog
    replied
    There was an SC event for exchange only awhile back. I suggest if your not capped keep enough to cap and use the next SC exchange to get some slots back.
    By the way the exchange was gold only last time. Roughly 3000 SC per enchant level/%. So if you need 40 to cap which is 80 then 40x3000=120K SC roughly. Think the exact number is 3060 SC to engrave a level but you get the idea.

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
    Been wanting one for months now mate.
    Lots of people have. Use them, or be patient. Your call.
    I'd use them if I could, but I'm already maxed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X