Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensional War Guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional War Guide?

Is there any official dimensional war guide?

Just wondering do we get full reward after clearing level 5 or 100% map? If level 5 is enough, what does 100% map clearing does, other than change name?

Where to get basic dimensional essence (to extend the duration by 24 hours) ?

wraith is going to finish 100% after reset today i think

all we can do is wait
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

lets hope wraith is awesome enough to get 100% and tells us:P

im not sure about that resource whiche xtends a day but it's a drop in dimnesional war when you use search function when you get the msg that something feels strange around here.

cant 100% confirm this tho.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
        lets hope wraith is awesome enough to get 100% and tells us:P

im not sure about that resource whiche xtends a day but it's a drop in dimnesional war when you use search function when you get the msg that something feels strange around here.

cant 100% confirm this tho.
        Speaking of that essence, thought "oh let's save it for the big dimensions and profit!" but durr, there's a special essence for every different dimension, basic essence, advance essence.... etc. So once you get the basic essences, I'd probably use them on dimensions that have useful RESIST boosts, like if you're a herc user save it for electro dimensions... hades user dark dimension, etc.

Comment

speaking of guides, i want to rant about how annoying sometimes to guide clueless people.
          when i keep advising people to raise their resistance according to the dimension's element, there are some answer like "what for? they die on one hit anyway". there's also times when i advise using iris for water dimension, there's someone who said "no, dont do it. use hercules for it instead."

/blogrant end
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            speaking of guides, i want to rant about how annoying sometimes to guide clueless people.
            when i keep advising people to raise their resistance according to the dimension's element, there are some answer like "what for? they die on one hit anyway". there's also times when i advise using iris for water dimension, there's someone who said "no, dont do it. use hercules for it instead."

/blogrant end
            loooooooooooool use herc for it instead lolololol
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
            X