Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably the next Special Tailor event starts lvl.5. Sesiosly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the next Special Tailor event starts lvl.5. Sesiosly?

sry double post
    Last edited by ylts01; 12-13-2014, 01:27 AM.
    Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

I also read that, and I was extremely disappointed. I dont mind if they give just symbolic rewards for low lvl synthesys, but giving nothing for lvl lower than 5 is just telling new players: Dont play this game, and go away

It sucks. R2 has decided that they dont want new players in the game. So the point when old players top playing, the game is over

Comment

I guess r2 is just Proficient City dog, they have no say or this is company full of total Idiots.
      Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

the rewards are less too if the unofficial site is right , for example we get normal chests instead of oceanic chests(which have wings)

Comment

yeah I agree, kinda the same thing as with the gem event being from 5 last time.

I understand the EC people want higher rewards, but keep the lower as well for the newer player. for me it doesn´t hurt as much, but if I was 1 year younger in this game, I would just have quitted.

Basicly, if you don´t plan on cashing, don't start this game now.

Comment

The reward levels probably going up as within the next few patches we'll likely get the level boost, ie in China max level isn't 9 like for us, but 12-13 instead(forgot which of the 2).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              yeah I agree, kinda the same thing as with the gem event being from 5 last time.

I understand the EC people want higher rewards, but keep the lower as well for the newer player. for me it doesn´t hurt as much, but if I was 1 year younger in this game, I would just have quitted.

Basicly, if you don´t plan on cashing, don't start this game now.
              almost playing 1 year after you and it does sucks. soul engraving not maxed yet (lvl 52) with no sc, stables not maxed yet (lvl 5) with no whips and only 1 free event mount, a mixture of lvl 7 and 8 gems, clothing all a lvl 4 and wings lvl 3. missed about 2 months and I got all these things playing for free. if it wasnt for the great people I'm playing with who make this game fun for me I would be gone already
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
                I guess r2 is just Proficient City dog, they have no say or this is company full of total Idiots.
                why not both?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  almost playing 1 year after you and it does sucks. soul engraving not maxed yet (lvl 52) with no sc, stables not maxed yet (lvl 5) with no whips and only 1 free event mount, a mixture of lvl 7 and 8 gems, clothing all a lvl 4 and wings lvl 3. missed about 2 months and I got all these things playing for free. if it wasnt for the great people I'm playing with who make this game fun for me I would be gone already
                  I think it's the main reason that is kipping us here , honestly the game is not that bad , but when monkeys creat an MMORPG that was usually happens :P
                  Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

They just left lvl 3 out and added lvl 7 one event ago.
                    If next one is indeed lvl 5 as first reward able, they make it very clear they dont want new players.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      They just left lvl 3 out and added lvl 7 one event ago.
                      If next one is indeed lvl 5 as first reward able, they make it very clear they dont want new players.

yet they make a new server every ******* week
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Like any new player wants to stay now when even BGs are lv40-80 (whether intentional or bugged), this game is just for those that started playing 2 yrs ago, and to a lesser extent to those with 1yr, anything more recent... just give up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          yet they make a new server every ******* week
                          Well, i remember getting gem event rewards for lvl 4, it took quite a while before they bounced the lvl 5 rewards out.
                          At first that looked like a bad move to me, but now with the new jewel hunt rewards, its not that bad as long as they keep giving gems in return.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Like any new player wants to stay now when even BGs are lv40-80 (whether intentional or bugged), this game is just for those that started playing 2 yrs ago, and to a lesser extent to those with 1yr, anything more recent... just give up lol
                          Mhh, im in your 2nd category, playing fora year now.
                          If you dont care much for pvp, you can basicly still start and have fun.
                          But having fun when it looks like events are just added to make you regret using items, or selling your kidney to get a small reward....

I mean seriously, adding sylph br towards toon br in the same patch as hof rewards with ridiculous br requirements are handed out.
                          Wait 2 days then add a Holy cast event..
                          No info on events or even on added new stuff, its getting really annoying to read to have a look in a certain forum section only to find out nothing is posted there.
                          Last week 2 of my regular team members quit, just cause they had enough of it, so im a bit sad, if you didn't notice yet.
                          Last edited by pietjeprecies; 12-13-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            i feel like i joined at the pinnacle of the events for a "newer player"
                            everything i did i had an event to correspond for my situation
                            sky trail appeared right as i levelled to 60
                            just little things like that
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                            X