Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Question about hades evolution ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael509
    started a topic Question about hades evolution ?

Question about hades evolution ?

hi guys, will R2 ever put divinity shards in Mps, Blitzes or maybe make them available in mines or wilds shop etc...

• D.A.N.T.E.
    replied
    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    hi guys, will R2 ever put divinity shards in Mps, Blitzes or maybe make them available in mines or wilds shop etc...
    Divinty Shars will never be added to MPD , bliztes or even wild shop , why ? , well it's simple IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE !

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    first what kind of mine did you think ? you really want me to say amethyst. there is no gold mine. they could make it available in amethyst rewards and yes they could put it in blitz/mpd. wild shop and mystery shop could also have them. what is with people and sarcasm you all get off on it I mean really or do you all just like to play dumb ? and why is so hard for you just to say hot events ?
    wongkim not dum
    wimkong just be helpfull
    wonkimg just do good helper job
    komwing do good job, and awnser yor questin

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    first what kind of mine did you think ? you really want me to say amethyst. there is no gold mine. they could make it available in amethyst rewards and yes they could put it in blitz/mpd. wild shop and mystery shop could also have them. what is with people and sarcasm you all get off on it I mean really or do you all just like to play dumb ? and why is so hard for you just to say hot events ?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    let's talk about it
    MPD - well impossible you know, MPD will never drop sylph material
    blitz - same case as MPD
    Mines - besides gold mine/amethlyst what kind of mine you have?
    wild shop - good suggestion but no they haven't put it in

only way - Hot events/money

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Not anytime soon I guess but its in the hot events

Leave a comment:

Working...
X