Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

thoughts on the new event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on the new event?

so wartune's been kind to us with many awesome events so i wanna know what event you guys like i personally like the mount whip event and i am sure many lvl 80 players like the mount refining event its free event packs so if i was lvl 80 i would like it too
    so what do you guys like?
    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. —Lao Tzu

True wisdom lies in gathering the precious things out of each day as it goes by.

Holy Forge, Sylph equip enchant, Mount hoof event, all nice... bummed out I spent most of them before the events were announced but hey ho such is life, at least now know what to expect.

Comment

most people made that mistake good thing i am low lvl
      A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. —Lao Tzu

True wisdom lies in gathering the precious things out of each day as it goes by.

Comment

yes the mount hoof event was very good, to bad i didnt really have any hoof or whip so...i dont have any sylph item to enchant. Waiting for the sylph arena weekly prize in order to make one :P

Comment

i hear that it might come back tomorow but nothing for sure

Comment

Working...
          X