Dimension Warr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Warr

Tell me *** i need to do in dimension warr because i have 92% complete and nothing there to made more 8%..... ***.....i search in all stage's 5 time and nothing all hiden monsters, tresure, box, dead or redemtion anyyyyyy and nothing to do 8%, incompetence r2

the missing 8% is shops sadly

Comment

i find all shops but still no can complet it, if this idiots thing i start to spend money in this game can wait me forever

Comment

Originally posted by Nelutzu14 View Post
        i find all shops but still no can complet it, if this idiots thing i start to spend money in this game can wait me forever
        What do you get for 100%? Why try?

Comment

Has anyone made it to 100% yet? The only thing I know that happens when you get to 100% is you get to change the name of the dimension. Other than that, I have no idea. I have not made it there myself.

Comment

you get full rewards for just occupying all the levels... 100% isn't worth losing sleep over. Kill the guardians, collect all the treasure and move on to the next one.
            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
              you get full rewards for just occupying all the levels... 100% isn't worth losing sleep over. Kill the guardians, collect all the treasure and move on to the next one.
              Have you made it to 100%?

Comment

I can confirm the remainning % is the shop , sadly i can't take a screenshot , but as R218890822 said it's juste not worth it .
                Last edited by D.A.N.T.E.; 12-13-2014, 02:13 PM.
                Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.N.T.E. View Post
                  I can confirm the remainning % is the shop , sadly i can't take a screenshot
                  So you got 1% after buying something? Well more precisely, did you get 1% after buying something from an already visible shop... since uncovering and buying in the same step would likely credit you for just uncovering the shop.

Comment

I can confirm the remainning % is the shop , sadly i can't take a screenshot , but as R218890822 said it's juste not worth it .
                    If that is true, then I will not be getting to 100% but would still like to know if you get anything for getting 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      So you got 1% after buying something? Well more precisely, did you get 1% after buying something from an already visible shop... since uncovering and buying in the same step would likely credit you for just uncovering the shop.
                      I got 1% after buying from an already visible shop , but like i said in the post above you it's juste not worth it , but now i can change my demensoin war wich is not that great for all the stuff that i bought lol .

Comment

I got 1% after buying from an already visible shop , but like i said in the post above you it's juste not worth it , but now i can change my demensoin war wich is not that great for all the stuff that i bought lol .
                        kk, thanks for finding out

Bit disappointing... what's the point in naming a dimension that'll expire soon enough... pfft.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          kk, thanks for finding out

Bit disappointing... what's the point in naming a dimension that'll expire soon enough... pfft.
                          It's will be stupid from me to say that they want to suck your money since i have spent thousand dollars lol , but hey We're talking about R2 what did you expect ?

Comment

So the only thing you get for reaching 100% is being able to change the name of the dimension? No thank you. I will just collect all the treasure and guardians and move on to the next one.

How many are going to have more than one dimension open at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                              So the only thing you get for reaching 100% is being able to change the name of the dimension? No thank you. I will just collect all the treasure and guardians and move on to the next one.

How many are going to have more than one dimension open at the same time?
                              I have 4 demensoins opened at the same time , so id'ont think ther's a limit .

Comment

Working...
                              X