Dimension Warr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.A.N.T.E. View Post
    It's will be stupid from me to say that they want to suck your money since i have spent thousand dollars lol , but hey We're talking about R2 what did you expect ?
    Heh no worries, it's understandable... some things are okay even in this game, but damn they just go too far sometimes lol

Eh oh well, get as much loot as you can and then move on, seems to be the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Heh no worries, it's understandable... some things are okay even in this game, but damn they just go too far sometimes lol

Eh oh well, get as much loot as you can and then move on, seems to be the best option.
      Yeah that what i recommand to do for every one .
      Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.N.T.E. View Post
        I have 4 demensoins opened at the same time , so id'ont think ther's a limit .

i believe there is a limit of 5 for vips, not sure if less for non vips

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          i believe there is a limit of 5 for vips, not sure if less for non vips
          only 2 for non vip
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

There is a limit of 4 for vip members, at least for me it is.

Dante, how much energy do you use per move? How are you doing 4 at the same time? Do you work on a different dimension every day?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              There is a limit of 4 for vip members, at least for me it is.

Dante, how much energy do you use per move? How are you doing 4 at the same time? Do you work on a different dimension every day?
              energy is dependent on your resistance
              5 level 5 crystals and the corresponding sylph starts at 20 steps at level 1
              and i think 16 at level 5 due to the extra resistance

Comment

I knew energy used depends on how much resistance you have. I was just wondering how it is feasible to have 4 dimensions going at the same time and still be able to complete them all.

Comment

I knew energy used depends on how much resistance you have. I was just wondering how it is feasible to have 4 dimensions going at the same time and still be able to complete them all.
                  just swap out your res
                  its not much gold
                  especially since most have like 20m+ all the time nowadays

Comment

If you're aiming just for lv5 guardian takes 2 maybe 3 days if unlucky on basic dimension
                    Maybe 5-10 days for higher ones, but still if you do a new one every 2 days it's pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      just swap out your res
                      its not much gold
                      especially since most have like 20m+ all the time nowadays
                      I just turned 55 so my res is not that high but I do have a level 4 wind crystal that I got from the wilds shop. I am currently working on a wind dimension and using a pan so for now my res will not get any higher for the time being. When I get a different dimension, I will convert that level 4 to the corresponding dimension.

Wraith, do you not go back and collect the treasures once you clear all 5 levels? I work on clearing all 5 levels then go back and collect the treasures. I already cleared all 5 levels on mine and am in the process of collecting the treasures and guardians. I just have a basic dimension.
                      Last edited by R262181389; 12-13-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I just turned 55 so my res is not that high but I do have a level 4 wind crystal that I got from the wilds shop. I am currently working on a wind dimension and using a pan so for now my res will not get any higher for the time being. When I get a different dimension, I will convert that level 4 to the corresponding dimension.

Wraith, do you not go back and collect the treasures once you clear all 5 levels? I work on clearing all 5 levels then go back and collect the treasures. I already cleared all 5 levels on mine and am in the process of collecting the treasures and guardians. I just have a basic dimension.

yeah you go back after you hold towers on all the levels
                        that way you can get the big rewards quicker

Comment

How many days do you get on intermediate and above?

If you have 4 basic dimensions, by the time you take 2-3 days to clear each dimension, how do you have enough time to go back and collect all the rewards? Am I missing something here?

Comment

How many days do you get on intermediate and above?

If you have 4 basic dimensions, by the time you take 2-3 days to clear each dimension, how do you have enough time to go back and collect all the rewards? Am I missing something here?
                            Basic is 10 days, with 1 lv6 and 4 lv5 crystals + a pet to match element in 2 days had all 5 killed and on 3rd day found all the loot remaining
                            intermediate I think is 15 days? and advanced 35? something like that

Comment

I can not confirm the higher maps, but I have been one of the few lucky people to run an intermediate map. It has ten levels, some levels have two towers to claim, and it lasts for fifteen days. I hope this helps

Magi Edit: I just hit level 7 on an intermediate map, it has at least 3 towers
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

so can anyone say its confirmed that getting 100% is only possible to buy from shops?
                                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                                âœ* Prizzly
                                âœ* Knight
                                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                                X