Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimension war quality

atm i run intermediate dimension war and at stage 7 i know
    later that basic map is only 5 stages and dont need get lv 10 to get daily reward
    (10x mahara and seplc) so that mean basic map is better ? and should i stop doing
    intermeidate and start on basic map i guess its will be easy to get that 5 stages
    than get lv 7 ~ 10 since i have to found more towers so what u think

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
    atm i run intermediate dimension war and at stage 7 i know
    later that basic map is only 5 stages and dont need get lv 10 to get daily reward
    (10x mahara and seplc) so that mean basic map is better ? and should i stop doing
    intermeidate and start on basic map i guess its will be easy to get that 5 stages
    than get lv 7 ~ 10 since i have to found more towers so what u think
    If you have not activated a second map, my advice is don't. The maps are timed and you do not get 1500 energy per map, but over all. it would be a waste of a map ni case you do not complete the dimension or gain enough to create a new map. I can tell you though that level 7 has three towers on intermediate, and 8 will probably have a minimum of 3 (I am still wandering aimless in mine) Go for the completion, then go back for the loots.

You are already engaged in the map, so why waste a perfectly good one, good luck!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      If you have not activated a second map, my advice is don't. The maps are timed and you do not get 1500 energy per map, but over all. it would be a waste of a map ni case you do not complete the dimension or gain enough to create a new map. I can tell you though that level 7 has three towers on intermediate, and 8 will probably have a minimum of 3 (I am still wandering aimless in mine) Go for the completion, then go back for the loots.

You are already engaged in the map, so why waste a perfectly good one, good luck!
      i aready open both maps i wasnt know its timed when patch come

Comment

Well, that makes it tougher and to be honest? I did that as well, I am kicking myself for it now. The basic may be the faster to complete... but since you are already into level 7 almost 8 of the intermediate.. Its a tough call. look at how much time each map has left.. I know people can blitz out that basic map ni a good 3 days if they know how to work the map pattern properly.. but in the end its personal preference the map decision you make.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

if you complete all 5 levels of basic you also get a daily basic coord chest with a chance to get intermediate. I didnt do intermediate yet but i am guessing that when you complete all 10 levels you get a daily intermediate chest that has a chance for expert . I would go with the intermediate Arent the resistances bonuses better too?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            if you complete all 5 levels of basic you also get a daily basic coord chest with a chance to get intermediate. I didnt do intermediate yet but i am guessing that when you complete all 10 levels you get a daily intermediate chest that has a chance for expert . I would go with the intermediate Arent the resistances bonuses better too?
            Huh, there's no such thing for completing all 5 levels lol
            What you get is the daily mahra/seps/res crystal shards/etc

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              im pretty sure i got a chest from the daily thing
              well i think i did
              otherwise i have no clue where the f i got it from
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                im pretty sure i got a chest from the daily thing
                well i think i did
                otherwise i have no clue where the f i got it from
                I've seen people get it from actual dimension
                and synthing 100 shards
                but from the chest?

hmmm

Comment

well i didnt synth it
                  i might of got it from dimension
                  i guess we'll find out in 20mins

Comment

You can get it from the daily chest although it is a random chance to get it. Once you completed all 5 levels, you get a daily chest with a chance to get a dimensional essence, basic coordinate or intermediate coordinate chest.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      You can get it from the daily chest although it is a random chance to get it. Once you completed all 5 levels, you get a daily chest with a chance to get a dimensional essence, basic coordinate or intermediate coordinate chest.
                      would make sense

wrongraiser over there is misleading people

Comment

would make sense

wrongraiser over there is misleading people
                        ur fault I'm so unlucky

did like 5 BGs with you, steal your MVP and then get nothing for rank rewards!

Lynch Badluck_Hobo

Comment

ur fault I'm so unlucky

did like 5 BGs with you, steal your MVP and then get nothing for rank rewards!

Lynch Badluck_Hobo

lol ikr, but its because you were hanging around towers more than me
                          and everytime i try to attack you (to lose) some noob gets in my way
                          but i got mvp in a bg and didnt get the rewards either
                          not sure if its a last 5minute thing or because im getting same amount of kills as someone else

you probably have better luck than me anyway

Comment

lol ikr, but its because you were hanging around towers more than me
                            and everytime i try to attack you (to lose) some noob gets in my way
                            but i got mvp in a bg and didnt get the rewards either
                            not sure if its a last 5minute thing or because im getting same amount of kills as someone else

you probably have better luck than me anyway
                            ikr lol I wanted to attack you last BG but then that stupid mage? thing attacked you, so I kill a knight an he gets butthurt an attacks me again to waste time, same thing some mages do start spending 10 heals in one match just to waste time grrrr

its not 5 min thing, sometimes I get it sometimes I don't, so since there's no logic to it I made a ticket on PC lol but no reply yet

Comment

you two should get married or something.
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X