Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

sylph arena, dont get it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sylph arena, dont get it

    Click image for larger version

Name:	diamond.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	437.6 KB
ID:	1762679

    I dont understand it, you need 10 k points to get into diamond, she got alone in there. How did she reach to over 12 k points after getting into diamond? attacked herself?

  • #2
    iirc when I got into gold first time around I saw 1-2 of the AI opponents, so I imagine might be same for diamond.

    Comment


    • #3
      This really must be some kind of bug - it is not possible. She had used at least 2 atts earlier today and was on 9.5k points - how is it possible to now be on 12K and alone in diamond????
      Server: S371
      Guild: Harmony♣
      Class: Archer
      Rapidly losing interest.......

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        iirc when I got into gold first time around I saw 1-2 of the AI opponents, so I imagine might be same for diamond.
        and did the ai give you max points for every battle?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          and did the ai give you max points for every battle?
          Default 90

          Comment


          • #6
            even max point impossible.

            we get patch on wednesday, that's mean in total of 5 days

            highest point possible from a match before diamond is 235 points, so 235 x 10(daily) x 5 = 11750

            moreover it is impossibel for us to reach gold group at the beginning

            hope r2 give some punishment to these cheaters (tho they will never do)
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              even max point impossible.

              we get patch on wednesday, that's mean in total of 5 days

              highest point possible from a match before diamond is 235 points, so 235 x 10(daily) x 5 = 11750

              moreover it is impossibel for us to reach gold group at the beginning

              hope r2 give some punishment to these cheaters (tho they will never do)

              hmm well there was that 1 guy who bought a ton of attempts before reset and got to keep them
              maybe others did the same?
              wouldnt explain how they jumped 3k points though
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

              Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                even max point impossible.

                we get patch on wednesday, that's mean in total of 5 days

                highest point possible from a match before diamond is 235 points, so 235 x 10(daily) x 5 = 11750

                moreover it is impossibel for us to reach gold group at the beginning

                hope r2 give some punishment to these cheaters (tho they will never do)
                It's possible, people bought attempts before patch = after patch not reset = free points.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  It's possible, people bought attempts before patch = after patch not reset = free points.

                  yeah but she apparently jumped 3k points
                  in 8 attempts
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    yeah but she apparently jumped 3k points
                    in 8 attempts
                    that would be pretty fishy lol

                    unless attempts could carry over every day but don't think it works like that

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How does the minimum points work?
                      I'm in group C and diamond only needs 5k points
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        even max point impossible.

                        we get patch on wednesday, that's mean in total of 5 days

                        highest point possible from a match before diamond is 235 points, so 235 x 10(daily) x 5 = 117

                        moreover it is impossibel for us to reach gold group at the beginning

                        hope r2 give some punishment to these cheaters (tho they will never do)

                        Sylph arena attempts are not limited to 10 per days, depending on your vip points you can get over 10 attempts per day. I know someone with 13 attempts per day. hence a big whale can have more I assume.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                          Sylph arena attempts are not limited to 10 per days, depending on your vip points you can get over 10 attempts per day. I know someone with 13 attempts per day. hence a big whale can have more I assume.

                          i highly doubt that
                          threll only has 10 attempts
                          robby only has 10 attempts
                          why wouldnt anyone have more than 10?
                          there is no possible way to get more
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                          Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            after patch only 10 attempts each day it doesnt matter ur vip or not...btw i have 30k+ vip points and only 10 attempts...heres my question: do we need to be in diamond group and rank 1 for champion of the week coz new patch just 5 days n im rank 1 in my group but only gold...didnt get champion of week rewards
                            IGN: Yummy from S106

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              i highly doubt that
                              threll only has 10 attempts
                              robby only has 10 attempts
                              why wouldnt anyone have more than 10?
                              there is no possible way to get more
                              why wouldn't anyone have more than 10 attempts? Ask anyone with over 45k vip points and they'll tell you that they have more than 10 arena attempt per day.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X