Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph arena, dont get it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    So those who bought unlimited att (i mean by 100 or 1000) even if they low on br, can get to top of gold group?
    Technically its not possible for that low of Sylph Br to reach that high, but oh well, somehow they managed. Good job for them

Click image for larger version

Name:	how.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	1704823

Leave a comment:

• KARNO123
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]118507[/ATTACH]

me sorry elitnansk
    i getted rong
    i hav 13 attempt 2

you proven beyond doubt that you are an insecure dumb......

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph arena attempts.png
Views:	1
Size:	719.8 KB
ID:	1704815

me sorry elitnansk
    i getted rong
    i hav 13 attempt 2

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Elitank View Post
    I will at eastern server reset only if brutal-hobo will admit that he is a newb and doesn't know what he is talking about.

i admit nothing
    go ahead and play with your little photoshop while you can
    i can give you a tutorial if you like

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Please do .
    I will at eastern server reset only if brutal-hobo will admit that he is a newb and doesn't know what he is talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    lol ok you win, noncashers always refer to big whales as cheaters by default. Of course r2 will reward those that handsomely pay their salary. Life is not fair bro, you pay for what you get.

but im not a non casher?
    i have cashed and i have chose not to cash anymore

but as wraith said, please do post that screenshot

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    so if I post a screenshot of someone with more than 10 attempts per day you gonna admit that you are dumb and stupid/// or you gonna call this casher a cheater?
    Please do .

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    i will be calling them a cheater because its impossible to have more than 10 attempts

lol ok you win, noncashers always refer to big whales as cheaters by default. Of course r2 will reward those that handsomely pay their salary. Life is not fair bro, you pay for what you get.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    so if I post a screenshot of someone with more than 10 attempts per day you gonna admit that you are dumb and stupid/// or you gonna call this casher a cheater?

i will be calling them a cheater because its impossible to have more than 10 attempts

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    well i can tell you now robby has well over 45k vip points
    so do quite a few on my server
    nobody has more than 10 attempts
    i call bullshiit

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
    after patch only 10 attempts each day it doesnt matter ur vip or not...btw i have 30k+ vip points and only 10 attempts...heres my question: do we need to be in diamond group and rank 1 for champion of the week coz new patch just 5 days n im rank 1 in my group but only gold...didnt get champion of week rewards

you are a moderate casher with 30k+ vip points, only the elite vips get more attempts(45k+).

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    why wouldn't anyone have more than 10 attempts? Ask anyone with over 45k vip points and they'll tell you that they have more than 10 arena attempt per day.

well i can tell you now robby has well over 45k vip points
    so do quite a few on my server
    nobody has more than 10 attempts
    i call bullshiit

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    i highly doubt that
    threll only has 10 attempts
    robby only has 10 attempts
    why wouldnt anyone have more than 10?
    there is no possible way to get more
    why wouldn't anyone have more than 10 attempts? Ask anyone with over 45k vip points and they'll tell you that they have more than 10 arena attempt per day.

Leave a comment:

• R26211131
    replied
    after patch only 10 attempts each day it doesnt matter ur vip or not...btw i have 30k+ vip points and only 10 attempts...heres my question: do we need to be in diamond group and rank 1 for champion of the week coz new patch just 5 days n im rank 1 in my group but only gold...didnt get champion of week rewards

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Sylph arena attempts are not limited to 10 per days, depending on your vip points you can get over 10 attempts per day. I know someone with 13 attempts per day. hence a big whale can have more I assume.

i highly doubt that
    threll only has 10 attempts
    robby only has 10 attempts
    why wouldnt anyone have more than 10?
    there is no possible way to get more

Leave a comment:

Working...
X