sylph arena, dont get it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
    I will at eastern server reset only if brutal-hobo will admit that he is a newb and doesn't know what he is talking about.
    i dont really care who gets how many, but from what everyone says its max 10 attempts each person per day. if a screenshot or a mod can say otherwise and that its posible to get more than 10, please do, i welcome it. i can also confirm that the highest casher on my server with 50k vip points(there are 2 of em in fact) get 10 only. but we dont know everything, and anything its posible

Comment

well. loosin in iron, 30 points. so buy those 1000 extra attemts means 30k point...bah
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]118507[/ATTACH]

me sorry elitnansk
        i getted rong
        i hav 13 attempt 2
        LMAO!!!!!!!!! I have over 45k VIP points, and only 10 attempts per day btw. And whoever put that screenshot of the low sylph being high rank - clearly needs to think before posting. OBVIOUSLY people remove sylphs in order to encourage being attacked lol!!!!!
        Last edited by kelbeans; 12-14-2014, 06:06 PM.
        Server: S371
        Guild: Harmony♣
        Class: Archer
        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Hello there, Lissandra here

i had over 100+ before patch and 100+ attempts after patch^^ i used many of them

the npc-teams in diamond gives 150 points each victory
          Lissandra
          Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
          roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

Originally posted by Moncheria View Post
            Hello there, Lissandra here

i had over 100+ before patch and 100+ attempts after patch^^ i used many of them

the npc-teams in diamond gives 150 points each victory
            how many attempt do you have left? did they reset after the weekly rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              how many attempt do you have left? did they reset after the weekly rewards?
              no they did not reset, i just get 10 attempts each day^^ arround 50 att. left
              Lissandra
              Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
              roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

my vip points 107493 10 attempts on stupid sylph if u have more then 10 I sadly agree with troll cheats....

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                  why wouldn't anyone have more than 10 attempts? Ask anyone with over 45k vip points and they'll tell you that they have more than 10 arena attempt per day.
                  Nope, I Know 5 people over 50-70k pts, not 1 of them gets more than 10 attempts.

Maybe its the elite club? Who knows. Either way, not really fair.

Comment

theres only 10 attempts per day now
                    its pretty obvious that if anyone has more than 10 they are cheating because the system gives us 10 per day and removed the add attempt option.

Comment

The people with over 10 attempts bulk bought extra attempts before the patch, as Lissandra explained above. These attempts were not reset at the patch maintenance, nor do they seem to have been reset after weekly rewards, so basically if you bought a bunch of atts before the patch you're pretty much guaranteed Overlord for a while.
                      Server: S371
                      Guild: Harmony♣
                      Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by Icekings View Post
                        Nope, I Know 5 people over 50-70k pts, not 1 of them gets more than 10 attempts.

Maybe its the elite club? Who knows. Either way, not really fair.

no its not elite club hes just bullshi.tting
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                        X