Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

sylph arena, dont get it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggyy
    started a topic sylph arena, dont get it

sylph arena, dont get it

Click image for larger version

Name:	diamond.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	437.6 KB
ID:	1762679

I dont understand it, you need 10 k points to get into diamond, she got alone in there. How did she reach to over 12 k points after getting into diamond? attacked herself?

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Icekings View Post
    Nope, I Know 5 people over 50-70k pts, not 1 of them gets more than 10 attempts.

Maybe its the elite club? Who knows. Either way, not really fair.

no its not elite club hes just bullshi.tting

Leave a comment:

• kelbeans
    replied
    The people with over 10 attempts bulk bought extra attempts before the patch, as Lissandra explained above. These attempts were not reset at the patch maintenance, nor do they seem to have been reset after weekly rewards, so basically if you bought a bunch of atts before the patch you're pretty much guaranteed Overlord for a while.

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    theres only 10 attempts per day now
    its pretty obvious that if anyone has more than 10 they are cheating because the system gives us 10 per day and removed the add attempt option.

Leave a comment:

• Icekings
    replied
    Originally posted by Elitank View Post
    why wouldn't anyone have more than 10 attempts? Ask anyone with over 45k vip points and they'll tell you that they have more than 10 arena attempt per day.
    Nope, I Know 5 people over 50-70k pts, not 1 of them gets more than 10 attempts.

Maybe its the elite club? Who knows. Either way, not really fair.

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm1-
    replied
    my vip points 107493 10 attempts on stupid sylph if u have more then 10 I sadly agree with troll cheats....

Leave a comment:

• Moncheria
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    how many attempt do you have left? did they reset after the weekly rewards?
    no they did not reset, i just get 10 attempts each day^^ arround 50 att. left

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Moncheria View Post
    Hello there, Lissandra here

i had over 100+ before patch and 100+ attempts after patch^^ i used many of them

the npc-teams in diamond gives 150 points each victory
    how many attempt do you have left? did they reset after the weekly rewards?

Leave a comment:

• Moncheria
    replied
    Hello there, Lissandra here

i had over 100+ before patch and 100+ attempts after patch^^ i used many of them

the npc-teams in diamond gives 150 points each victory

Leave a comment:

• kelbeans
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]118507[/ATTACH]

me sorry elitnansk
    i getted rong
    i hav 13 attempt 2
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! I have over 45k VIP points, and only 10 attempts per day btw. And whoever put that screenshot of the low sylph being high rank - clearly needs to think before posting. OBVIOUSLY people remove sylphs in order to encourage being attacked lol!!!!!
    Last edited by kelbeans; 12-14-2014, 06:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    well. loosin in iron, 30 points. so buy those 1000 extra attemts means 30k point...bah

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    I will at eastern server reset only if brutal-hobo will admit that he is a newb and doesn't know what he is talking about.
    i dont really care who gets how many, but from what everyone says its max 10 attempts each person per day. if a screenshot or a mod can say otherwise and that its posible to get more than 10, please do, i welcome it. i can also confirm that the highest casher on my server with 50k vip points(there are 2 of em in fact) get 10 only. but we dont know everything, and anything its posible

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
    So those who bought unlimited att (i mean by 100 or 1000) even if they low on br, can get to top of gold group?
    Technically its not possible for that low of Sylph Br to reach that high, but oh well, somehow they managed. Good job for them

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118523[/ATTACH]
    some players remove sylphs in order to get attacked so that they have who to attack again

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Aerotek View Post
    LOL.
    That's why he is level 2 green and has over 2,180 post...
    Shut up ^_^
    Sir, you don't know what you are talking about.
    This is funny.

Welcome to the Internet, let me show you things around here.

Leave a comment:

• Aerotek
    replied
    I will at eastern server reset only if brutal-hobo will admit that he is a newb and doesn't know what he is talking about.
    LOL.
    That's why he is level 2 green and has over 2,180 post...
    Shut up ^_^
    Sir, you don't know what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X