Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some thoughts on battle ground matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thoughts on battle ground matching

Ok, after the latest patch it's obvious a major shift happened in how they assign ppl to the old battleground. Everyone seems lumped into the same group, which totally cupcakes the lower players. I'm lvl 80 and do not enjoy 1-shotting 90% of the ppl I meet in there BUT I don't get any choice in the matter if I want to upgrade my honor title in a decent time frame before heading up to the Flame Temple. Occasionally we'll get good battles with one or two on the opposing team, but all too often all the larger players get stacked on one side. Pretty obvious they are trying to force everyone they can into the new battle ground as quickly as possible.
    So.... name calling and whining to the players in the battleground isn't going to do any good. Send a ticket in complaining to your provider, not that it's likely to help all that much. All I intend to do is get my last 3 titles as quickly as possible and then get the heck out of there.
    My apologies in advance if you are one of the lower levels I meet, but I do try to let ppl cart and I don't target one player more than another if I can help it.
    For those that will tell me to move up now.... rofl. YOU try gaining honor quickly against the stack of 400k+ br's that I'll be with as soon as I enter Flame Temple. I'll be there in a couple weeks at most anyway.
    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Unless you have VIP9, you'll lose all that honor when you start doing SFT. May as well unlock SFT now and earn soul seals more quickly, even if honor gain is slow or nonexistant.
    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-14-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      Unless you have VIP9, you'll lose all that honor when you start doing SFT. May as well unlock SFT now and earn soul seals more quickly, even if honor gain is slow or nonexistant.
      Yeah I agree with you. The Soul Seals give you more of a br boost instead of a medallion.
      But if someone really wants to max honor out, the regular BG is nice since most of the big players are out now

Comment

I understand that it is a multi-server event. I really do. I understand that people need to level up. I really do. So, here is how I am going to help you. I will go into the battleground with nothing. That's right. No armor or weapons. No skills. No mount. You are either in it for the challenge, or the easy victory, and I will give you the chance to prove which one. But, do not insult me by telling me you are sorry.
        Last edited by R239359925; 12-14-2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

I am a lvl 44, ith 43br. I t sucks bg now. How should I kill a lvl 50, 60 or 80? Bg sucks at the Moment

Comment

done with bg,with only a +2 honor the bg is
            just a waste of time.only thing i can think of
            is figure out a way to go by br to give players
            a shot at decent combat.makes no difference to
            me anyway,as stated,done with bg/sold the off
            the odd bg treasure things.

enough people stop going to bg with it being a
            waste of time getting only 2 honor?they will
            have to figure out a better way,or possibly bg
            will just disappear?

Comment