Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone got crypt key from solo dungeon lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now the question is...did anyone catch any crypt keys after last wednesdays maint? i sure havent....not even in 20+ blitzes of buradoth's grave (normal)...

if anyone has information on this...let me know please...may have to look for a new place

Comment

Is anyone getting crypt keys from anywhere OTHER than Buradoth's Grave? Kinda sick of having to waste my stam running that lowbie campaign every day.
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Not gotten any crypt keys from any solo since last Wed's maint.

Comment

gotten few on Buradoth's grave on friday and sunday both normal and hero modes

Comment

You know, just because you are not getting any keys does not mean they don't exist. You are just having run of bad luck. If you are not lucky in general, you will become very frustrated with this game. I don't like this luck stuff either but if you can't deal with it, then quit playing.

Comment

Yeah all luck. Like 1 year ago I was getting 4 to 6 c-keys a week and now I get 2-3 c-keys a month. Yes, all luck, R2 didn't changed anything.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                You know, just because you are not getting any keys does not mean they don't exist. You are just having run of bad luck. If you are not lucky in general, you will become very frustrated with this game. I don't like this luck stuff either but if you can't deal with it, then quit playing.

no need for this. peeps just pooling there info and i for one will be trying the grave run

Comment

not getting crypt keys anymore now that this new hero mode came out...rigged or no?

So since the new hero mode came out I haven't got a single crypt key. Which I think is now rigged. Before I'd get at least 1 every day or every 2 days.

Comment

tried the grave and got some indeed (not so many, but still more than 0 from 70/80 campaign)
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

how is that possible that only one campaign(buradoth's grave),has a high drop rate for crypt keys when there are so many other campaigns which offer the possibility of opening those boxes as well?is it intended by R2?

Comment

Originally posted by nilin89 View Post
                        how is that possible that only one campaign(buradoth's grave),has a high drop rate for crypt keys when there are so many other campaigns which offer the possibility of opening those boxes as well?is it intended by R2?
                        many of us have 70 / 80 campaign for a long time without a single drop
                        so we can honestly think it's intented

Comment

Well now i don't get any keys from any dungeon. I guess they are on to us. Maybe they actually do read forums, when its beneficial to them....

Comment

400 stamina doing buradoths grave, and got 3 CK, better then none i guess
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Crypt key drops

WHY ARE CRYPT KEY DROPS NON EXISTANT ANYMORE? Could it be because bb's are so much easier to get now, via cloud. In 3 days of cloud i have gotten about 2000 bb's. crypt keys should still drop! watching people that were well below me in br are now way ahead because they have gotten lvl 10 11 and some lvl 12 transposers. In a year and a half on this server and countless trips through necro i have 1 level 11 transposer......thats it. not paying balens , bound or not, to buy daily crypt keys. Before they disappeared i managed to get enough to use keys most days on cata blitz and 2-3 times a week of necro, sometimes more with stam pots use, now..............never use keys for cata and 1 necro key run in past month. not spending to enjoy the lag so we need to either get drops or gonna have to move on. Curious what other non to lite cashers think

Comment

they removed key drop from most of the campaign.
                                buradoth grave (level 40-50) is the only one i know who still drop some

Comment

Working...
                                X