Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone got crypt key from solo dungeon lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coldsw
    started a topic Has anyone got crypt key from solo dungeon lately?

Has anyone got crypt key from solo dungeon lately?

as subject. Last crypt key i got was like a week or 2 weeks ago.

• KrustyRO9400
    replied
    Yesterday 1, today 3...so the drop is there, but it's not to big, u can get 3-5 in a day and after that 5-6 day nothing...or u can get 2/day 5-6 day in a row..it's based on algoritms.. luck have nothing to do with online games

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    This proves that this whole game is rigged.

1 mystery box not yielding the same amount of Crypt keys as another mystery bos is just one simple example

These patterns are everywhere and yet we think (and they pretend) that its just bad luck.......

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, im getting sick of china garbage

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    not a single crypt key since a long time ago...

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    yes, it's really random

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    just finished my blitz there and didnt get any

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
    Last week 1 key from guild, 2 from buradoth... the week before that, 13 keys from buradoth.. something is change...
    Not really. I haven't got a single crypt key from Buradoth for around a week just to get 7 of them the other day.

Leave a comment:

• KrustyRO9400
    replied
    Last week 1 key from guild, 2 from buradoth... the week before that, 13 keys from buradoth.. something is change...

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    they removed key drop from most of the campaign.
    buradoth grave (level 40-50) is the only one i know who still drop some

Leave a comment:

• Zedd60
    replied
    Crypt key drops

WHY ARE CRYPT KEY DROPS NON EXISTANT ANYMORE? Could it be because bb's are so much easier to get now, via cloud. In 3 days of cloud i have gotten about 2000 bb's. crypt keys should still drop! watching people that were well below me in br are now way ahead because they have gotten lvl 10 11 and some lvl 12 transposers. In a year and a half on this server and countless trips through necro i have 1 level 11 transposer......thats it. not paying balens , bound or not, to buy daily crypt keys. Before they disappeared i managed to get enough to use keys most days on cata blitz and 2-3 times a week of necro, sometimes more with stam pots use, now..............never use keys for cata and 1 necro key run in past month. not spending to enjoy the lag so we need to either get drops or gonna have to move on. Curious what other non to lite cashers think

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    400 stamina doing buradoths grave, and got 3 CK, better then none i guess

Leave a comment:

• R237263382
    replied
    Well now i don't get any keys from any dungeon. I guess they are on to us. Maybe they actually do read forums, when its beneficial to them....

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by nilin89 View Post
    how is that possible that only one campaign(buradoth's grave),has a high drop rate for crypt keys when there are so many other campaigns which offer the possibility of opening those boxes as well?is it intended by R2?
    many of us have 70 / 80 campaign for a long time without a single drop
    so we can honestly think it's intented

Leave a comment:

• nilin89
    replied
    how is that possible that only one campaign(buradoth's grave),has a high drop rate for crypt keys when there are so many other campaigns which offer the possibility of opening those boxes as well?is it intended by R2?

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    tried the grave and got some indeed (not so many, but still more than 0 from 70/80 campaign)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X