Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Has anyone got crypt key from solo dungeon lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0verkillz
    replied
    not getting crypt keys anymore now that this new hero mode came out...rigged or no?

So since the new hero mode came out I haven't got a single crypt key. Which I think is now rigged. Before I'd get at least 1 every day or every 2 days.

Leave a comment:

• windies95
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    You know, just because you are not getting any keys does not mean they don't exist. You are just having run of bad luck. If you are not lucky in general, you will become very frustrated with this game. I don't like this luck stuff either but if you can't deal with it, then quit playing.

no need for this. peeps just pooling there info and i for one will be trying the grave run

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Yeah all luck. Like 1 year ago I was getting 4 to 6 c-keys a week and now I get 2-3 c-keys a month. Yes, all luck, R2 didn't changed anything.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    You know, just because you are not getting any keys does not mean they don't exist. You are just having run of bad luck. If you are not lucky in general, you will become very frustrated with this game. I don't like this luck stuff either but if you can't deal with it, then quit playing.

Leave a comment:

• boskibaz
    replied
    gotten few on Buradoth's grave on friday and sunday both normal and hero modes

Leave a comment:

• R242249197
    replied
    Not gotten any crypt keys from any solo since last Wed's maint.

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Is anyone getting crypt keys from anywhere OTHER than Buradoth's Grave? Kinda sick of having to waste my stam running that lowbie campaign every day.

Leave a comment:

• Asha_S30
    replied
    now the question is...did anyone catch any crypt keys after last wednesdays maint? i sure havent....not even in 20+ blitzes of buradoth's grave (normal)...

if anyone has information on this...let me know please...may have to look for a new place

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1706721 maybe this will answer your question.

Leave a comment:

• R269172813
    replied
    Buradoths Grave drops crypt keys in normal and hero mode.

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    Since hero mode has came out no crypt keys

Well aint this just lovely since they put out hero mode not a single crypt key has dropped....why is that?

Leave a comment:

• haquebd
    replied
    Buradoths Grave... i got 8 CK in 5 days (3 hero blitz everyday)

Leave a comment:

• Drakariss
    replied
    I got 2 crypt key from buraderos grave heroic mode

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1706682 normal mode

Leave a comment:

• Okpokalypse
    replied
    Do them in Hero Mode. You'll drop a Crypt Key x2 about every other day. From Buradoth's Grave that is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X