is there some new rankings ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there some new rankings ???

anyone else not able to check on the big boys BRs anymore i see yummy as top of the ranks whered pip and all go?
    SERVER: s439
    ING: Angels
    CLASS: Knight
    GUILD: Glory
    BR: bigger then you buddy

ranking is probably bugged. in europe, i can't see some of the biggest BR like Alci
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

they are bugged on east servers too so guess they are bugged in all servers

Comment

Yeah, we can't see the ToK squad anymore, since in Player Strength, top 16 guys happen to have lower BR than me (my BR is relatively low) while in General Battle Rating, we cannot see the Cross Server ranks at all.

Comment

Europe cross server rankings are definitely bugged - they do not include certain servers - it's usually a while before the rankings bugs get sorted so expect not to see the usual people there for some time.
          Server: S371
          Guild: Harmony♣
          Class: Archer
          Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

look on the bright side..easier TOK for all hehe
            IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
              Europe cross server rankings are definitely bugged - they do not include certain servers - it's usually a while before the rankings bugs get sorted so expect not to see the usual people there for some time.
              as long as you can remove your clothes / sylph, it's all i ask from tok nm ^^
              thanks Kelbeans

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
                look on the bright side..easier TOK for all hehe
                Why?
                People in ranking and people in ToK are different.
                Players taken to ToK are in good order, players in Player Strength ranking is messed up, so the only difference is that we don't know who's in ToK

Comment

ooo its different from cross server player strength rank? i havent do TOK NM i only do TOK hard but theres no Yummy in there...my guess is my char move up to TOK NM
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
                    ooo its different from cross server player strength rank? i havent do TOK NM i only do TOK hard but theres no Yummy in there...my guess is my char move up to TOK NM
                    Teams used to be and should be exactly the same as the Cross Server Player Strength rank, but that rank and only that rank is bugged itself
                    Yesterday, we checked ToK NM team in Player Strength. There were 3 fully equipped people and one without sylph in Top 4 . When we entered ToK NM, there were only 2 people with sylphs, 2 were naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Angels_Kiss View Post
                      is there some new rankings ???
                      Nope, it's still all the same.

1) ruling class
                      2) middle class (may not be applicable in your region)
                      3) servant class
                      Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                      Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                      Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                      Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                        as long as you can remove your clothes / sylph, it's all i ask from tok nm ^^
                        thanks Kelbeans
                        lol yw - and I will continue to undress for as long as my poor fried brain can handle the 5am starts

Comment

dont get me wrong im not complaining now that we cant see pip and all in ranks my team actualy gets tok nm done XD loving the exp form that
                          SERVER: s439
                          ING: Angels
                          CLASS: Knight
                          GUILD: Glory
                          BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

today, ranking was even more fun
                            still some server were missing, but i just realised that some player INSIDE server were missing too XD
                            our top BR isn't in the ranking when number 2 and number 3 are (stop looking after that) ...
                            sometimes i wonder how wartune can mess that so badly

Comment

Yes - I have to say it's a little annoying when you wake up to undress and then don't even appear in the rankings, despite others in your server being there. Such a stupid bug which affects tok for everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X