Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intermediate dimenson sucks

Hi!
    I made the grave mistake of purchasing an intermediate dimension at a merchant for some 1450 balens.

For each level you complete in a dimension, you got a resource pack with neglectable rewards. The main reward (a chest with nice loot) you get when you completed ALL levels.

Unfortunately, intermediate dimension have 10 levels, not 5, like basic. So it takes 2x more time to explore it, so you start getting the main chest 5-6 days later. And int. dimension last only 4 days longer than basic. And the int. chest is not really better than the basic.

To top it off, from 4th level there are 2 objects you need to occupy, and although you still get only 1 resource pack from that level, it lenghtens the time to explore the level.

Int. dimensions have exactly the same items in treasure chests like basic dimensions, not better, as you would expect.

So Int. dimension is worse than basic. I dont know if this is intentional or not, but Wartune is not gonna make much money from this feature when this becames widely known. I don't think my post will change anything, so I just post it for the players: don't buy it, its a scam.

(See a detailed guide on dimension war itself in my blog)
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Thanks for info. Haven't been lucky to get intermediate coordinates and if this is the case, no need to rush either.

Comment

Does it give more resistence bonuses? for us non-cashers that could be good to know as intermadiate is one of the ones we can get(already got one), for like sky trail, where we can get extra resistence and such to beat it.

Comment

No, it gives the same bonus. And since part of the bonus you get only you finish it, its even worse in this area.

I have a completed basic wind dimension:
        will crystal +3%
        Resist reduce +25
        Wind resist crystal +5%
        Wind resist +50

And an intermediate light dimension where I completed level 4 (occupied a total of 5 objects):
        Resist reduce +20
        light resist +40

Maybe when I finish all levels, it gives 2 chests, not one, daily. But by that time I will have only 2-3 days left so it's little use. The essences needed to extend the dimension dont seem to drop for me.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          No, it gives the same bonus. And since part of the bonus you get only you finish it, its even worse in this area.

I have a completed basic wind dimension:
          will crystal +3%
          Resist reduce +25
          Wind resist crystal +5%
          Wind resist +50

And an intermediate light dimension where I completed level 4 (occupied a total of 5 objects):
          Resist reduce +20
          light resist +40

Maybe when I finish all levels, it gives 2 chests, not one, daily. But by that time I will have only 2-3 days left so it's little use. The essences needed to extend the dimension dont seem to drop for me.
          Let us know what you get when you complete all levels. I was hoping to start an intermediate today but got another basic.

So there are no legendary 60 stones in intermediate?

Comment

Yes, I will post the result here when I finish it (still 5 days approx).

Didn't see legendary stones there, but possible (not thrilled about those).

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              Yes, I will post the result here when I finish it (still 5 days approx).

Didn't see legendary stones there, but possible (not thrilled about those).

well theres a problem if you are taking 5 more days

im on my 3rd day and at level 6
              it should take at most 5 days

you are doing something horribly wrong
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Then you do better than me. I just entered lvl 5 after 4 days, but I spent some bound balens on extra steps too. On two levels, the occupy item was the last I found, so there is luck factor too.

Comment

it depends on your priority, i think if you first focus on going to next level rewards are better, but if you take it slowly, basic could be better (if random luck chests have same rewards, whihc i dont know yet). i wonder if the clear resistance bonus will be better (leve resistance is the same, but if you cleared it it could be better.

i make a judgement once im done with intermediate

Comment

The smart move is to ignore any chests or encounters not in your search path, and only focus on getting to the next level. Once you occupy the last level, go back and collect everything on the other levels. That maximizes the daily rewards, sacrificing nothing unless you desperately need 1 wine, mahra, etc. right now.
                    Even with only OK resistance, it should be possible to clear 2 levels a day. Luck does play a factor though, if the stairs or tower are in the last place you look, so it's true you can't completely rely on getting that far.

Comment

took me 2 days to do the basic maps(used BB twice on each, cause I was 1 step away a tower each day ), so shouldn't take that much longer(5-6 days?) if you know what pattern to do, and anyone should know that.

Comment

Made mistake and open basic and intermedate same day. Basic was fast tdoay i also finished intermediate is better bonus you get only 1 chests but 10 packs and packs give more stuff. Overall what sucks is non vip can have only 2 dimensions open same time while VIP can have 5!!!!!! Seriously non vip 2 vips 5 this is totally unfair and for that reason non vips will need bigger maps more since basic can be occupied with little luck in 2 days and can last 10 days so 2 more days to collect stuff can have only 2 open means for 2 days you have nothing to do etc. 2 vs 5 is just sickly unfair should be 3 vips!

Comment

are you sure it is 5 for VIP? I am VIP and can only have 4 open.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            are you sure it is 5 for VIP? I am VIP and can only have 4 open.
                            VIP 9 gets 5.
                            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                            X