How R2 makes discounts ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    yes they love to make false advertise which should be illegal, i mean really, who are they trying to fool with thinghs like this:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]118631[/ATTACH]

1000 k balens per event box? hahaha, yeah right
    Agree.
    That "promotion" was a complete nonsense...
    I wonder if someone from the staff will try to explain this...

Comment

Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
      Agree.
      That "promotion" was a complete nonsense...
      I wonder if someone from the staff will try to explain this...

i think it was greenfirefly or esme was trying to tell them that the math doesnt work, and they wouldnt listen

and as i brought up the subject
      whatever happened to greenfirefly's mod status?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        i think it was greenfirefly or esme was trying to tell them that the math doesnt work, and they wouldnt listen

and as i brought up the subject
        whatever happened to greenfirefly's mod status?
        She quit .

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          She quit .

oh
          i liked her
          even if she did tell me off for being mean
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

not sure if they are mistaking their profit margins with there discounts. I remember the turkies 20k I wonder if that what hoping to profit from each cashier.

Also I am sad to see GreenFireflygirl go.
            DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              She quit .
              Is this true? If it is, did she made a good by post? Im sad about it (if it's truee), i liked her.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I kinda laugh at those discounts... they just put some number there to make dumb inbreed buy them

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  yes they love to make false advertise which should be illegal, i mean really, who are they trying to fool with thinghs like this:
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]118631[/ATTACH]

1000 k balens per event box? hahaha, yeah right
                  So the math is a follows:

20,000 x .961 = 19,220
                  20,000 - 19,220 = 780

Ya, OK I get that. This is the part I have to laugh at.

780 (Discounted Price) / 20 = 39 per box. That's the normal price in the Hot Event we have been seeing last 7 days or so and will see for some more days. It's complete fraud since these event boxes are only available at limited times and may never be repeated. There is no discount if you can buy it someplace else in the game for the same price. They need to be careful because there may actually some truth in advertising laws being broken here and unless the servers are all overseas and they have no presence in the U.S. then they may be subject to U.S. commerce laws.

Comment

what's really horrifying with the lies is that they "make up prices" for what something is worth, in their eyes.

They can put a rock, that just take up inventory place, put it in dimension shop, put a 90% price cut tag, and say it costs 2k balens after the reduction.

Comment

not sure about int as not done yet, but advanced (which is different to expert) needs 2 towers per level and has 34 days to complete

Comment

Oh, to make this even funnier.... I saw in my intermediate Light Dungeon, the mire rune offered for like 180 balens.... I'll see if I can track it down again to post a picture.

Edit: Found it was only 160, and rune in the first post is actually Amnesia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WT Mire shop.png
Views:	1
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	1704873
                        Last edited by Hawklaser; 12-15-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

if u compare to other prices it would actually be worth 13500 balens lol
                          for example it lasts 35 days so assuming u would finish all the levels in 25 days
                          30 mahra x 25 = 750 mahra x35 balens per mahra (if u dont buy them during sales) = 26250 balens for just the mahra. lol

its a huge rip off but if ur calculations compare it with the original price of all the items listed its more than worth it haha. i wouldnt buy it even if i had $10,000 bucks though

Comment

Originally posted by Doraim View Post
                            not sure about int as not done yet, but advanced (which is different to expert) needs 2 towers per level and has 34 days to complete
                            Int starts at 1 tower per floor, but changes to 2 on the 4th floor and 3 towers on the 7th as you go farther in it, not sure on 10th floor towers yet... will know tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                              if u compare to other prices it would actually be worth 13500 balens lol
                              for example it lasts 35 days so assuming u would finish all the levels in 25 days
                              30 mahra x 25 = 750 mahra x35 balens per mahra (if u dont buy them during sales) = 26250 balens for just the mahra. lol

its a huge rip off but if ur calculations compare it with the original price of all the items listed its more than worth it haha. i wouldnt buy it even if i had $10,000 bucks though
                              Actually if u do manage to complete it in 25 days, you get the rewards for 10/11 days. U get the rewards mentioned only on completion of the map..
                              Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Originally posted by bornleader View Post
                                Actually if u do manage to complete it in 25 days, you get the rewards for 10/11 days. U get the rewards mentioned only on completion of the map..
                                my bad i mistyped i meant to say 10 days but i dont think thats possible because it has 15-20 floors so.. itll take around 15-20 days maybe. but im still pretty sure its worth more than the price of the dimension itself

Comment

Working...
                                X