Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Feel like being cheated when buy 500 balens. G M pls help us settle it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like being cheated when buy 500 balens. G M pls help us settle it.

I just buy 500 balen and get the recharge event. But i was sad to see the free 200balen voucher that come is only valid for 1 day and it didn't explain when i buy it. I don't think it is being fair for us. I feel like being cheated in this game. Hope that u can help me settle this issue. thank u. My ticket is #235947.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	930.6 KB
ID:	1762748
    Last edited by ROMEOKING; 12-15-2014, 06:13 PM.

there are many thread that told if its only 1 day expire,, so its ur fault didnt check first,, and it s free for u to using or not. DOnt use it if u dont want,,

Comment

Originally posted by gryfiin View Post
      there are many thread that told if its only 1 day expire,, so its ur fault didnt check first,, and it s free for u to using or not. DOnt use it if u dont want,,
      You should not have to come here first to find out stuff like that. That is part of the problem with this game, they don't tell you anything.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        You should not have to come here first to find out stuff like that. That is part of the problem with this game, they don't tell you anything.
        Absolutely, the forum is a place to hang out, get some tips or talk about issues but you should not have to read the forum day after day night after night for how to play the game or things like the 200 balen coupon duration. It should have been clearly stated in the description and people would decide if the purchase was worth it. If a lot of people bought the recharge just because of the coupon then they have a right to be upset.

Comment

well we all know R2,,,their trick,,and i saw that who make this thread playing since 2012,, he should know r2 tricks. and he hv 3k balen i think 1k is nothing for him. not like me freebies user

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback on this coupon. We know that we have a lot of improvements to make and I'll make sure our Wartune team sees this thread. I agree it would have been best for us to state the limited duration of the coupon, so I'll see about making this kind of stuff added in the event thread when we post it.

Thanks again for the feedback: we really appreciate our players taking the time to help us grow!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
              Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback on this coupon. We know that we have a lot of improvements to make and I'll make sure our Wartune team sees this thread. I agree it would have been best for us to state the limited duration of the coupon, so I'll see about making this kind of stuff added in the event thread when we post it.

Thanks again for the feedback: we really appreciate our players taking the time to help us grow!
              It being in the event thread alone is not enough, it needs to be in the in-game display otherwise it will still be seen as a cheat by many. It needs to be changed in-game, as your average player of any game is not typically a forum junkie, which means this is the first thing they see of the event.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune pic2.png
Views:	1
Size:	579.8 KB
ID:	1704872

And guess what, no notice of it being 24hrs only, which is why people are ticked, even if it was listed in a forum post, people would be ticked because that is not where an average player gets their initial information.

Edit: This is also an example of why people quit spending on games and playing them, misleading events and poor communication along with not doing the right thing to resolve the issue. In this case, the right thing to do to keep players happy, would be to make this coupon have an indefinite duration instead of essentially telling the players to suck it up and deal with it.
              Last edited by Hawklaser; 12-15-2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

i bet a million bucks they didnt put in the time limit on purpose lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                  i bet a million bucks they didnt put in the time limit on purpose lol
                  And in that case, it would make for a very easy false advertising lawsuit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
                    And in that case, it would make for a very easy false advertising lawsuit too.
                    whos going to sue them lol i doubt this is the first time and ive never heard of them being sued yet lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                      Hey guys,

you now it is fruad right and it is not legal ther i come from any who want to can send it to right Places in ther country and ther wil get compension and e2 wil be find for fraud so whis not Goof enough i am happy i dint buy it but if dide wil contact the polices about r2.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                        whos going to sue them lol i doubt this is the first time and ive never heard of them being sued yet lol

kabam had a lot of people ready to file lawsuits about the yahoo thing
                        so it isnt beyond people to do so
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

G M pls reply me .

Comment

I'll forward your ticket.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ty and hope that i can get a compensation for that.
                              and my 200balen vouchers have expire.
                              but i still kept a picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X