No recharge until SC event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No recharge until SC event

I don't want to blow hundreds of thousands of soul crystals only to have them offer an SC event a week or two later, so I have no choice but to let them eat up half of my vault space. I know this has probably been pointed out before, and I know other people have this problem, some with many more SC than I have. And I don't want to throw more money at them if they're not keeping players happy, not to mention buy more junk that will eat up my inventory space. So I think I'll stop recharging until they have an SC event. Who knows... maybe if they notice enough players are getting annoyed and not spending money, they'll give us one?

Originally posted by R27899733 View Post
    I don't want to blow hundreds of thousands of soul crystals only to have them offer an SC event a week or two later, so I have no choice but to let them eat up half of my vault space. I know this has probably been pointed out before, and I know other people have this problem, some with many more SC than I have. And I don't want to throw more money at them if they're not keeping players happy, not to mention buy more junk that will eat up my inventory space. So I think I'll stop recharging until they have an SC event. Who knows... maybe if they notice enough players are getting annoyed and not spending money, they'll give us one?
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Engraving
    Double check the stats with current char, the statistics should be correct.
    Grab your calculator, and let's see if you have enough to max lvl 80 engraving.
    I'll be setting my deadline to my birthday in Jan next year then I'll start engraving
    Man,.. I need the mount whips :3
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

(would be easier if they just told us whether there will or will not be a future one)

Comment

Working...
      X