2nd talent tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd talent tree

Hi im making this post to suggest adding a 2nd talent tree with the purchase of your 2nd skill tree.Reasons why, i play a knight and have 1 dps skill tree and 1 tank skill tree, now for talents you have hs plus attack and defence talent points, but why should i have to add attack talents for defence build. it only makes sense to have 2 talent build if you have 2 skill trees open

Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
    Hi im making this post to suggest adding a 2nd talent tree with the purchase of your 2nd skill tree.Reasons why, i play a knight and have 1 dps skill tree and 1 tank skill tree, now for talents you have hs plus attack and defence talent points, but why should i have to add attack talents for defence build. it only makes sense to have 2 talent build if you have 2 skill trees open
    Maxing all talents isn't a big deal, especially with the increased exp from ToK and Spire.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Maxing all talents isn't a big deal, especially with the increased exp from ToK and Spire.
      There is an increase in spire exp since when? it was always the same to me.
      TOK exp depends on the difficulty and the bonus exp boost from marriage and friendliness and double exp event.

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
        There is an increase in spire exp since when? it was always the same to me.
        TOK exp depends on the difficulty and the bonus exp boost from marriage and friendliness and double exp event.
        They increased (doubled, or even more) the Spire and ToK exp 2-3 months ago.
        Also, no EXP multipliers used to work in ToK (there was only bare exp - no bonuses from VIP, marriage, friendliness or double exp event).

Comment

Working...
        X