No announcement yet.

lol this is joke right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if anyone's ever heard a Christmas song by Kevin Bloody Wilson - but this situation really reminds me of it for some reason
    Last edited by kelbeans; 12-16-2014, 08:33 AM.
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

lets hope they not adding another 0 onto the lvl 7 gems. So it now 10000 instead of 1000. That would mean more Emergency Maintenance to fix the Emergency Maintenance to fix the Maintenance they did today.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        don't shout on mods, I hate these players who complain on mods which actually not their faults

mods is just like the representative of players, they don't have any rights in-game

I really appreciate the mods, handling hundreds of complains everyday =)
        i 2nd that kim.. +1
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          The servers are only rumored to be down. Nothing is officially down for emergency maintenance until it's posted in "news and events".
          Something was posted and taken down super fast

Edit: something is posted now
          Last edited by princestewii; 12-16-2014, 08:38 AM.
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by d3ky44 View Post
            Dude you are the first person who reply to me so fast, if others would do that i wouldnt quit the game 2 years ago, i had a char on different server and i had some crazy issues, ticket was ignored and mods answered 3 days after and they told me to file a ticket, so they refunded me less then 10% of my money i lost cause of their mistake, so if i lose again my money im done.
            Ok: 2 years ago is long before my (or any of the current mod team) time as a mod.

I doubt anything much can be done about a two year old complaint, this late in the game. So I can only apologise for that.

what is the issue this time around? did you file a ticket about it? or posted a forum thread?

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            Something was posted and taken down super fast

Edit: something is posted now
            Yes, a thread was posted and deleted in favour of something from a more important person than lil ol me.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

roll back the balens also that players spent for xmas blessing
              IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Yes, a thread was posted and deleted in favour of something from a more important person than lil ol me.[/QUOTE]

this being said,is it proof that G-Ms still monitor these posts and go over everything? does it mean our comments really do get reviewed? or is just a 2-4 man website team told to delete certain subject matter an duplicates? seems like a big flaw in the system when u try to inform us of something,only to have your post deleted...the updated post with comp listed wasn't threre immediately after the former was deleted even.

Comment

Probably the reason game is out of the air now?

Comment

Originally posted by blasp View Post
                    this being said,is it proof that G-Ms still monitor these posts and go over everything? does it mean our comments really do get reviewed?
                    The role of the title 'GM' is many and varied depending on the GM you talk too and the role they fulfil.

Most GM's don't have a lot to do with the forum. Their roles are mostly on the back end and customer service side of things.

There are some GM's whose tasks bring them into the forum daily.

The moderators and mentors are the ones who read everything on the forum - so yes every post does get reviewed (though we're only human and we do miss things). We ask the relevant GM's to look at threads or posts of significance or importance when we see them.

or is just a 2-4 man website team told to delete certain subject matter an duplicates?
                    There are certain rules by which all posts on the forum have to comply. There is a link to these rules in my signature. So yes, there are several topic matters that would warrant an automatic post deletion on this forum. For example: account selling, discussion/links to sites of an adult nature, links to hack sites to name but a few.

seems like a big flaw in the system when u try to inform us of something,only to have your post deleted...the updated post with comp listed wasn't threre immediately after the former was deleted even.
                    Yeah that wasn't exactly ideal. :/ apologies.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      don't shout on mods, I hate these players who complain on mods which actually not their faults

mods is just like the representative of players, they don't have any rights in-game

I really appreciate the mods, handling hundreds of complains everyday =)
                      the mods are fine, it's the mentors i cant stand.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

Yeah that wasn't exactly ideal. :/ apologies.
                        I disagree and I mean no disrespect when I say this but your post pretty much amounted to "We don't really know what's going on, but the servers are down for emergency maintenance." In my eyes, having that post taken down and replaced with something from an official R2 Rep, while still kind of uninformative (ie. What, exactly, are you fixing R2?), makes the company look better.

Again, no disrespect, but that's how I look at it.
                        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          +1 that about sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                            I disagree and I mean no disrespect when I say this but your post pretty much amounted to "We don't really know what's going on, but the servers are down for emergency maintenance." In my eyes, having that post taken down and replaced with something from an official R2 Rep, while still kind of uninformative (ie. What, exactly, are you fixing R2?), makes the company look better.

Again, no disrespect, but that's how I look at it.
                            That's what we were told to post
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              Same for me.

Comment

Wonder how many people will be happy with not only spending tons thinking they'll strike gold getting 1k res crystals, but now get temporary account suspension just to sort the game's problems? Hmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X