Seasons Greetings :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings :)

Everyone ranting about the maintenance going on but I would like to use this opportunity to wish all the Wartune forum mods and players a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year There maybe ups and downs but I find this game really enjoyable with the competition we have with others cross server when we meet them and the friends we make on our servers. I may end my 8 month love affair with this game (which begins today) on the final CW of the year but who knows Happy gaming all and enjoy your holidays
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Doth my eyes deceive me? Something positive on R2 Forums??!?!?

Happy Holidays to all!
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

yep yep. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. Or how they say in my country: Sărbători Fericite

Comment

Well i only say Merry Christmas on the 25th but ....Happy Holidays and Merry Xmas everyone .....from Portugal
        Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

^_^ Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to all.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X