lvl 7 water crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 7 water crystal

So we dont even get to keep the 1 crystal we were actually suppose to have?

who do you expect to answer you this before mt ends?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Maint. Just ended
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

These details were not given out yet.I'd fist wait and see what the compensation package contains.

Comment

Well i sure hope they give us back our crystal. Because so far, the cost of being "lucky" here in wartune for me, is - 7 mil gold - 1 attempt on christmas wheel and - 1 lvl 7 crystal

Comment

Originally posted by R218149878 View Post
            Well i sure hope they give us back our crystal. Because so far, the cost of being "lucky" here in wartune for me, is - 7 mil gold - 1 attempt on christmas wheel and - 1 lvl 7 crystal
            I sythned my lvl 6 gems to save space once I drew the 7s, so now I lost all the 7s and don't even have the res crystals to fill my slots back up and yes not even the 1 lvl 7 we supposed to have, I want my ***** money back, all 4k balens of it and all my res crystals all un synthed. otherwise this game cn go cupcake
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
              I sythned my lvl 6 gems to save space once I drew the 7s, so now I lost all the 7s and don't even have the res crystals to fill my slots back up and yes not even the 1 lvl 7 we supposed to have, I want my ***** money back, all 4k balens of it and all my res crystals all un synthed. otherwise this game cn go cupcake

LOL! there is NO WAY you thought when buying these chances at an item, you know would not actually be allowed to keep, that maybe ill still need these 6s when they take back the item you knew was incorrect?

LMAO
              Archer hoarder

Comment

I kept all my crystals
                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Working...
                X